Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? (2321 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / If Your Wife Permits U To Have A One Night Stand, Is It Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by kojeiwa(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
If one take another girl out on a date without telling his girlfriend, i mean just a date, maybe to

see a movie and a dinner afterward and no intentions. Would that be consider cheating on your girlfriend.
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by waterworks(f): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
who goes out on a date with no intentions?

lol if its so harmless y arent u telling ure gurlfrnd?
if it needs the term 'date' hunni i think they are things on ure mind,
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by kojeiwa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2007
I mean the guy has no intention. But you know how girls could be jealous. Telling her could led to something else.
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by IykeD(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2007
Not Cheating at all.It could well be a Business date and i don't think i have to tell anyone before going for such dates, if she trusts me, then she should know there ain't no harm about that.
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by Dreloaded(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2007
are you drunk? Why cant you take YOUR gf out to see a movie and for dinner?

Guys are so bloody idiotic. If your gf said that shit to you, I know you'd be here saying how mcuh of a LovePeddler your gf is and the NL imbeciles would agree.
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
Lol @ TOH! You've definitely arrived! kiss

@ Poster: Your date doesn't sound like a business one, sounds too personal. How often do you clinch "deals" in a darkened theatre / cinema?

If it's that innocent, you wouldn't be here asking opinions. As for "is it cheating"? Hmm. Would you consider it cheating if your girlfriend went for a meal, a drink, topped off with a movie in male company? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by iice(f): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2007
LMAO. . .
Re: Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? by omuanp(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2007
what is a date?

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Girl Are You? / Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant / Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.