Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,230 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico (10269 Views)

Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! / Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl / Mario Balotelli Look Alike With His Younger Brother Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by johnie: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
salaksmana:

'Last Christmas, he told me: "Let's get married and make a son" and I accepted. Now I'm waiting for Mario to discover the sex of the child, although he would prefer a boy, and to choose the name.'

peaking to Italian website Sport Mediaset, she said: 'I called the day before the game against Germany and I said, I'm expecting a baby, it's your baby.

'After a pause he said 'You gave me the best news of the world.''

Raffaella was surprised when she discovered that she was pregnant in the middle of May, because she ended her relationship with Mario on 29 April.

How is he sure it is his baby?

salaksmana:

'Last Christmas, he told me: "Let's get married and make a son" and I accepted. Now I'm waiting for Mario to discover the sex of the child, although he would prefer a boy, and to choose the name.'

peaking to Italian website Sport Mediaset, she said: 'I called the day before the game against Germany and I said, I'm expecting a baby, it's your baby.

Raffaella was surprised when she discovered that she was pregnant in the middle of May, because she ended her relationship with Mario on 29 April.

All this information in the public domain just to prove it is his baby?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Typical oyibo lady, get d fame, money n d Child. Lmfao!! At least if he escapes marriage thunder(50% of his wealth After divorce) he cannot escape endless child support, while the lady enjoys her life with other men. Western culture disgusts me like $h1t!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by UyiIredia(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
The babe fine sha ! I wonder how the $hagging went.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by vanstanzy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
salaksmana:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2167651/Mario-Balotelli-father-Raffaella-Ficos-child.html

Me thinks this lady is a gold digger and probably has spread her legs for someone else to impregnate her. What do my fellow Nairalanders think?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by purplekayc(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
See fine baby!! tongue tongue
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by purplekayc(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

Me thinks this lady is a gold digger and probably has spread her legs for someone else to impregnate her. What do my fellow Nairalanders think?

Don't think so , you think say na naija be dz?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Skmoda360(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
ideylaff:

Wetin fyne for this Pancake face chick... you peeps just dey fall for anything wey light

me a nor fall ooo. ds one nor be fine girl in my pwn books at all oooo LOL
smiley
bt atleast she try small.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by karpentar: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
..so they did it without condone? or did it tear?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Sagytarius(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Bone talk! Balo make sense. Shun the guy facial countenance most of the time. if he can be relaxed like this most time, I bet u, this guy go fyn pass me.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by dukenestor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
U guyz think Super Mario is a fool?Truth be told;the bady is his,the gal 2 fyn and Balotelli is 21yrs old 4real.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's Fine to me
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by TheMatrix3: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
That girl senior am be that. Abi na only me dey see the Mary Kay? grin
Nonetheless, its Beauty and the Beast as some one said
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by ideylaff: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
The_Matrix: That girl senior am be that. Abi na only me dey see the Mary Kay? grin
Nonetheless, its Beauty and the Beast as some one said

Abi na only me dey see the Mary Kay LOL LOL LMFAO LOL
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Beaf!:
If the guy in that picture is 21 then i am 13. Nonsense!

oga i beg go back to politics section , he was born and bread in italy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
my simple advice is this , take the responsiblity now as you get the money , as soon as she born the pikin DNA test straight ,i no wan here tory grin grin grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=salaksmana]See this 1990 pikin dey expect baby oo.[/quote

baba no be by age o , na money and blessing grin grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by chucky234(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
doublecross: to me, this is not a bad news as some might think ballo is just 21 and is still a small boy. the truth is that this man is about the age of 27 - 29 and that 21 years of age is just a football thing.
Go sell Akara for under Ijora bridge,must you comment with your moronic brain?
Balotello was not born in Africa but in Italy where they have papers and record of his birth as well as his adoption date.
He has been playing with academies since the age of seven and they also have his academy records,players like Victor Moses and Patrice Muamba plays football with their real age haven travel to UK at the age of 11. The Bristish govt knows the year both players arrived England as well as their age when they arrived,its hard for player born in Europe where they have retrievable database systems to falsify their age because anyone intersted in knowing your date of birth can easily go to the hospital where you were born to retrieve details of your birth from the hospital's database/birth records.
Balotelli plays football with his real age as there are coaches who have been monitoring his progress since he was seven which makes it impossible for him to falsify his age,think before you post.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by vanstanzy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
purplekayc:

Don't think so , you think say na naija be dz?

Women all around the world are the same (no offence to the ladies), it doesn't matter whether she's white or black or green sef. Ladies especially in the west will trap u with marriage, only to file for a divorce later, and guess what? Yeah, they'll be entitled to part of ur wealth for life. U do the maths, Mario Balotteli is worth 200m Euros according to his agent, do u think no babe would want to cash in on this, especially those in the west? I tell u, if our Naija babes could, they would.
SHE SURE LOOKS LIKE A "CALL-GIRL" to me, though.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by chic2pimp(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

Women all around the world are the same (no offence to the ladies), it doesn't matter whether she's white or black or green sef. Ladies especially in the west will trap u with marriage, only to file for a divorce later, and guess what? Yeah, they'll be entitled to part of ur wealth for life. Do the maths, Mario Balotteli is worth 200m Euros according to his agent, do u think no babe would want to cash in on this, especially those in the west.
SHE SURE LOOKS LIKE A "CALL-GIRL" to me.

What wetin?....E wan tiff am ni?
Nobody chats more bullshyte than Mairola.
Balo is not even worth a quarter of that amount of money.
If he is then I'm worth more than Bill Gates.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by yam: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
ideylaff:

Wetin fyne for this Pancake face chick... you peeps just dey fall for anything wey light

me a nor fall ooo. ds one nor be fine girl in my pwn books at all oooo LOL
smiley

after ur comment, i scroll up go check the lady again, i come realised say u be fool
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by vanstanzy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
J12: the chick is on fire! congrats mario

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HRLENbDKi28/To-CcUVE1dI/AAAAAAAAC_M/jlbqBhOH9xA/s1600/Raffaella+Fico+5.jpg[/img]

Guy, one mans meat is another mans poison. I don't like skinny chics they don't turn me on. So i don't really see the FIRE BURNING THIS CHIC.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by davidif: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012

Uh oh! when someone pauses that tells you something.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Raffaella Fico was C. Ronaldo's Ex. Now Balotelli is in charge.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Kutey: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
I actually feel sorry for him, he's bl00dy 21, she's 24 but way way smart a well known sl@pper. She went on big brother then tried to sell her "virginity" for 1million euros (later denied it when offers were not forthcoming), then sh@gged Ronaldo but she said they were in a relationship (he never even acknowledged her). Mario was hooking up with other girls cheating on her numerous times and when she realized he was slipping through her fingers GBAM pregnancy and now he's trapped for life. If the child is his she is set for life and nothing he can do about it. She is lying through her teeth as she trapped him, remember the big argument they had and police had to be called? that's when she told him the lovely news... Why won't men learn?
and if you think she's pretty, girls like her are 10 a penny for young footballers with money
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Aikayy: 4:52am On Jul 04, 2012
doublecross: what the hell do you take europe to be? heaven? o hell no. look at this guy, be frank with yourself....does he look 21?
Bros, so how do 21yrs olds look?(Nigeria mentality)
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by vanstanzy(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2012
davidif: 'After a pause he said 'You gave me the best news of the world.''

Uh oh! when someone pauses that tells you something.

GOD bless u, i was thinking same too. Even Balotteli doesn't trust the "CALL-GIRL", either.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by aloevera100: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
well.... i hope this baby will make him to begin to act like a mature man, rather than his outrageous behavior which he display every now and then.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Beaf: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2012
doublecross: what the hell do you take europe to be? heaven? o hell no. look at this guy, be frank with yourself....does he look 21?

He might not look 21, but that is his age. It is impossible to do that fake age rubbish in Europe, you cannot even do it in most parts of Africa.
I don't blame you for misunderstanding, though, cos Nigeria is an unbelievably lawless place. You have to spend a few years outside the country to appreciate what I'm saying.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Revolva(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
otumfour:

U PR!CK, U FIGGA SAY DEM BORN AM FOR AFRICA WHERE AN ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM, COACHES ADDED grin DEY FAKE AGES

Bro a blackman is a blackman mario aint 21 are you blind? That's is a football age and his real names are not mario ba.....lli wat ever he aint italian . I see him as a ghanian anytime-
Arigo sachii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Friendly: Nigeria Vs Mexico / Greek Super League Fixtures Suspended After Referee Attack! / Nigeria Beat Venezuela 4 - 0 In FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.