Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? (7329 Views)

Psquare Vs Flavour: Whose Music Appeals You More? / Bruno Mars And Justin Bieber:whose Music Deserves More? / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who would you take from this foreign female artist (Sade or Adele).

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
I would definitely pick Adele!She rocks¤

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by anonymous6(f): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2012
They are both good singers but I have Sade Albums(and some of her songs on my Ipod and don't have a adele album just some of her songs on my Ipod) I see myself still listening to Sade it is timeless

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 06, 2012
Adele
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Did you know that Sade Adu made more money than the current British music rave of the moment, the multiple Grammy Awards winning Adele in the U.S? Sade Adu made a whopping £10.5 million in 2011 according to figures from Billboard. She was second only to Lady Gaga. But out grossed Paul McCartney, Elton John and Coldplay!

See my full report on the phenomenon of aunty Sade Adu on http://totnaija..com/2012/10/how-sade-adus-style-inspired-jean-paul.html

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Before and after-Nice surgery
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by tchaik(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2012
SADE all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Kk4(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele.I can relate to her music more but I still love sade
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by ichidodo: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2012
ADELE NO REACH SADE FOR LEG, WHEN SADE BEGIN SING DEM NEVA BORN ADELE. CHAI! THAT SADE STIL FINE UP TIL TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by masterpiecer(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Before and after-Nice surgery

lmao, dat was a nice joke, but i think Adele shoulda been on the left hand side to make it perfect
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2012
[size=22pt]Sade Adu Rocks!!!![/size]
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by candieangel12(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2012
ADELE because I'm rolling in the deep lol grin grin grin
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by oobim(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2012
who d phuck is sade?d disgusting Yoruba woman dat denied her dirty tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by masterpiecer(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2012
I'm lost inbetween them both, its like a stale mate for me
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by sanilistic: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade adu is on point
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by idowuswap: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade is a yoruba so i pick her,cus igbo dey vex now cus then no get better musician.hausa na 2 kill

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by tinuolababy(f): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2012
Mr.T Anonymous:
Who would you take from this foreign female artist (Sade or Adele).
. Adele.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2012
Who the fvck is Adele

How can you compare Michael Jackson with D'banj

Silly thread angry

3 Likes

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2012
So how old are you.

idowuswap: Sade is a yoruba so i pick her,cus igbo dey vex now cus then no get better musician.hausa na 2 kill
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by ijebuboy18(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Both r greats, but the scale tips in Adele's favour 4 me, probably cos she is younger.

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2012
Before there was Adele there was Sade and after there is Adele there will always be Sade.

Adele no get star power reach Sade and by the looks of things Adele will fade with age very quickly unlike Sade who is ever gracious and beautiful 30+years in the business.

SADE - LOVERS ROCK!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by sconsults: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2012
val_dee: So how old are you.

U know no say beyonce na igbo girl .dull man like you
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by fawolizzo(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2012
Both are great singers but i prefer Sade. Sade Adu! All the way.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by omotolsy(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2012
sade ni o!!!! music is not just about d melody bt abt whats sed in it nd bliv me bot of dem rocks! bt i cnt let go of sade.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Don4life: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12: ADELE because I'm rolling in the deep lol grin grin grin
in the deep wiv mi
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by candieangel12(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Don4life:
in the deep wiv mi

LOL. Yes my luv. We r rollin deep in the grave grin
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele of course.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by boron10(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2012
Behold old things shall pass away, and all things shall become new. Hope you all understand?
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by otokx(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade, she's got a timeless cool style - so romantic.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele all the way. I never knew there was a Sade before now!
#teamAdele
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Great singers. However, Sade just has this tremendous 'connect', which has proven to be consistent regardless of the era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[video] Yemi Alade – "Heart Robber" / New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.