Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Bible That Reads To You, Tercarta KJV Bible For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Bible That Reads To You, Tercarta KJV Bible For Android (2552 Views)

Free Dictionary N Kjv Bibles / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Mobile Bible For Motorola V3,L6 & L7 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bible That Reads To You, Tercarta KJV Bible For Android by brianromel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
For some time now, i have been wondering if i could get a bible that reads the versus for me with me needing to scroll down and read them.

I found one such bible on google play(search for kjv bible or bible and select and install tercarta kjv).

Thos bible does not just act as a bible, but you can also take notes, save the bible verses and set the app to read out selected or whole bible verses and chapters.

People check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Alert: FAKE Google Verification Email / Why In Hurry To Get Expensive Smatphone? (please Read) / I Heard That The Tecno Boom J7 Is The Best Music Phone In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.