Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,044 members, 7,883,616 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

B Courier Service Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / B Courier Service Us (3835 Views)

What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / Reliable And Cheap Postal Or Courier Service In Lagos / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B Courier Service Us by jahmasin: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
House, did anybody know about this courier company ' B COURIER US' they said their office is located in only abuja. Any body with detail about them should please share it.
Re: B Courier Service Us by JLM(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
hello,
pls y are u asking cos i was jst abt asking the same question too. Were u sent a parcel through them? pls let me know cos dats d only info i have on my side, i was sent a parcel bt de sed dey r at abuja only, n idnt knw precisely wia dia office is, i also dnt rilly know d person sending it too well. iwas also asked to track d parcel online, n i have done so. pls can u share wats d situation on ur own side?
Re: B Courier Service Us by JLM(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
JLM: hello,
pls y are u asking cos i was jst abt asking the same question too. Were u sent a parcel through them? pls let me know cos dats d only info i have on my side, i was sent a parcel bt de sed dey r at abuja only, n idnt knw precisely wia dia office is, i also dnt rilly know d person sending it too well. iwas also asked to track d parcel online, n i have done so. pls can u share wats d situation on ur own side?
Re: B Courier Service Us by jahmasin: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Did they ask you to make any cash deposit b4 getting the parcel?
Re: B Courier Service Us by ladenz(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2012
Hi JLF. A friend of mine just got a similar message from Bcourier. How did your own case end?
Re: B Courier Service Us by sweetcakes(f): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
Babes, don't even try it. I'm sure you don't know d person sending it too well. They are dubious people. They'll tell you to send money before u collect their parcel. They are Official 419s. Beware!!!
Re: B Courier Service Us by jahmasin: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks for the info, they ask me to pay #100,000. B4 getting the parcel sent to me of which am not even interested in the parcel right from day one because of the kind of person sending it. And also am not ready to reap where i did not sow, if not i would have fallen victim.
Re: B Courier Service Us by DavidRossi: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nice info !
I vwill steer clear of them.
Re: B Courier Service Us by busayoam(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Hi, i had a similar experience recently and they told me to pay N16,000 before i can get the so called package delivered to me i PH. their website looks suspicious enough to make some one run from them. wink grin
Re: B Courier Service Us by jahmasin: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
One of their staff fight me on phone because i was trying to know their office address.
Re: B Courier Service Us by binbat4rea: 2:49pm On May 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]hi people,
please beware of B. Courier and wicargo sites. they are 419ner. they are in Nigeria here and they are claiming not in Nigeria. they will say they sent you parcel and asked you to get them and will want you to pay before you get it. Pls dont fall into their trap.
Re: B Courier Service Us by Nuella247: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Dis was d message dey sent me.
Dear Emmanuella, you have a parcel to Receive in our Company sent By Mr Lanre Badmos From United Kingdom to you content includes. 1 Blackberry Q10, 1 New laptop, 1 ipad, 1female hand bags, 5jeans, 3gowns, 4 skirts, 1belt , 1 Gold Ring, 2 Leggis, 2pairs of shoes,1ck perfume, 5 Shirt, 3 Brazilian hair 32 and 16inches, 1wrist watches, 1 Waist purse, and 1 rose flower Please kindly come to our Office Which is at B COURIER CARGO LTD Address: plot 26b Ahmed Avenue Kubwa Abuja ,Or Write us on our email, Couriershipping8@gmail.com or call our Customer service on 08160458431,thanks for your patronage
Re: B Courier Service Us by Mrymoll: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
The same message was sent to me this morning.. It was sent to me by my boyfriend in the UK but it looks just like d message that was sent to emmanuella so it's making me really confused... They also asked for payment before delivery.... Is it really a scam because am soo confused..
Re: B Courier Service Us by toulzbabie: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mrymoll:
The same message was sent to me this morning.. It was sent to me by my boyfriend in the UK but it looks just like d message that was sent to emmanuella so it's making me really confused... They also asked for payment before delivery.... Is it really a scam because am soo confused..
pls i got a message like this too this morning.. How did ur case end pls

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For Supermarket / Potato Chips Production In Nigeria(pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis) / 2odds Daily. Double Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.