Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. (893 Views)

Poll: Should Nigeria Break?

One Nigeria: 36% (11 votes)
Breakup Nigeria: 63% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Joel3(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll, One Nigeria or Breakup Nigeria, and also comment to indicate what region you are from. E.g North, East, South, west.
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Piyke: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think you need to give more options. Do you mean break up into different countries or switching to federations ?
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by dasparrow: 1:38am On Jul 04, 2012
Joel.:
Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll, One Nigeria or Breakup Nigeria, and also comment to indicate what region you are from. E.g North, East, South, west.

I still prefer regionalism where each region is responsible for herself and her resources and with a weak center at the presidency level. If that is not possible, then maybe the country should split up but I don't know into how many countries it should be split up to.
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Otutu1(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2012
On Nigeria, there's strength in unity
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Obiagu1(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2012
I wish only One Nigerianists are affected by Boko Haram activities and other evils of One Nigeria.
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Kazeem1987: 3:08am On Jul 04, 2012
We should split back into the original three. Hausaland, Yorubaland and Igboland.That's how it was before the Europeans arrived. They forced us together. Nigeria just isn't working. Lets split. cool
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Kazeem1987: 3:14am On Jul 04, 2012
Otutu1: On Nigeria, there's strength in unity

What unity? There has NEVER been unity. Lets be real with ourselves. Nigeria only exists because the Whites forced us together. In reality we have no business being a single country. The SW is Yorubaland. The SE is Igboland and the North is Hausaland. Trying to squeeze us together just doesn't work. It will never work. "One Nigeria" is a dream. The Igbos will never stop crying about the war. The Hausa's will never stop disliking the Igbos. The Yorubas will never stop being proud of being Yoruba. We need to split the country. It's time.
Re: Should Nigeria Breakup. Plz Vote the Poll. by Joel3(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
The system is aready currupt. I mean slipt, total break up

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment Is Global Issue – Okonjo-iweala / Nigeria's Chioma Ajunwa's Leap To Olympic Glory---cnn / How To Improve Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.