Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,548 members, 7,934,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Problem Concerning My System Restoration - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem Concerning My System Restoration (580 Views)

I Need Help Concerning My Laptop / I Need A Help Concerning My 3g Usb Zain Internet: Needed To Be Unlock / Please I Need Help Concerning My P.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Concerning My System Restoration by Immaflex: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: Problem Concerning My System Restoration by micoyankee(m): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2012
Well HP normally has pre restore disk on there machine, once formatted you cannot get it restored anymore, and your system wont crash as long as you have another operating system on it...
Re: Problem Concerning My System Restoration by Immaflex: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2012
yeah,i was told that it had some space partitioned from the hdd for restore and that it has been removed due to formatting,but i was thinking of using my restore disk to restore my system to factory settings without crashing it.......
Re: Problem Concerning My System Restoration by micoyankee(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2012
Immaflex: yeah,i was told that it had some space partitioned from the hdd for restore and that it has been removed due to formatting,but i was thinking of using my restore disk to restore my system to factory settings without crashing it.......

There is no way you can get a restore disk to format your laptop... The only restore disk is pre installed on your machine, and it has been formatted, all you need to do is get a new operating system install on your laptop, and you can download the drivers online.... I have all kind of drivers but i am located in Lagos.
Re: Problem Concerning My System Restoration by Immaflex: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2012
micoyankee:

There is no way you can get a restore disk to format your laptop... The only restore disk is pre installed on your machine, and it has been formatted, all you need to do is get a new operating system install on your laptop, and you can download the drivers online.... I have all kind of drivers but i am located in Lagos.
Thanks very much 4 ur advice.i live in Warri
Re: Problem Concerning My System Restoration by micoyankee(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2012
Immaflex:
Thanks very much 4 ur advice.i live in Warri

Aiit bro... i left Delta state 2 weeks ago...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Avast Inernet Security 7 Key / Laptops, Desktop Training And Repair Center / Life In The Next 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.