Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,465 members, 7,914,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which Bank Is The Easiest To Get A Savings Account Without Much Requirement? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Easiest To Get A Savings Account Without Much Requirement? (630 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Ecobank, So Much Charges On A Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Easiest To Get A Savings Account Without Much Requirement? by philipnetwork: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Hi my fellow forumite

pls i want to open a savings account, but i don't have
utility bills, all i have is a drivers license, passport
and the money needed to pay in

I need the account urgently as my dad want to send me my
allowance

i want to know which bank is the fastest to get a savings
account and have the atm without staying ages (cos i hate
staying on Que

I need you to help me suggest any bank you know would be easy

Thanks
Re: Which Bank Is The Easiest To Get A Savings Account Without Much Requirement? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2012
philipnetwork: Hi my fellow forumite

pls i want to open a savings account, but i don't have
utility bills, all i have is a drivers license, passport
and the money needed to pay in

I need the account urgently as my dad want to send me my
allowance

i want to know which bank is the fastest to get a savings
account and have the atm without staying ages (cos i hate
staying on Que

I need you to help me suggest any bank you know would be easy

Thanks
You need ID verification which can either be international passport, National ID card, Driver's license and utility bill which can either be PHCN bill, Water bill, Tenate bill to open an account...

(1) (Reply)

Ago / Diesel 120 Per Liter Trucking @ Warri / Learn How To Trade Foreign Stocks / Create Your Blog And Start Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.