Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,679 members, 7,935,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Two Mad Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Mad Men (971 Views)

Why Do Mad Men Live Long Even When They Eat From Refuse Sites And Take No Drugs? / The mad men + funny pics / Three Mad Men In Maryland Bridge With Police Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Mad Men by sollygirl: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
John and Muda were both patients at Yaba mental hospital.
One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, John suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Muda promptly jumped in to save him. He swam to the bottom and pulled John out.

When their Psycho Doctor became aware of Muda's heroic act, He immediately ordered Muda to be discharged from the hospital, as he
now considered him to be mentally stable.

The Doctor Called Muda and broke the good news to him.

The Psycho Doctor said:
"Muda, I have good news and bad news.The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another dying patient in the Pool."

"I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound mind. The bad news is, John, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Muda replied, "Doc, He didn't hang himself, I Hanged him there to dry because there is plenty water in his body
Re: The Two Mad Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
choi! Dis joke set wella.... Guy u try abeg, keep it kumin. Thumbs up!
Re: The Two Mad Men by toygod2: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2012
UH

(1) (Reply)

Akpors D Presenter / , / English Teacher Vs Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.