Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (17952 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
mine would resident evil 4. I recently bought it and tried it on my ps2 only to discover i was shivering as the game progressed. How about you

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Amnesia undecided undecided undecided undecided

Silent Hill (all of them grin; because I played them at night)

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (O.G version..what can I say? I was child! grin)

And Then There Were None (only because of the music! grin)

Dead Space (because the damn necromorphs would sneak up on me) angry

SCP - Containment Breach (no comment!)

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Amnesia undecided undecided undecided undecided

Silent Hill (all of them grin; because I played them at night)

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (O.G version..what can I say? I was child! grin)

And Then There Were None (only because of the music! grin)

Dead Space (because the damn necromorphs would sneak up on me) angry

SCP - Containment Breach (no comment!)

hmm u must be really strong, i mean i heard some of them are even scarier than resident evil 4, how come u managed to carry on even through the night. Did u turn d volume of d tv to zero?

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
Forbidden Siren:ps2
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2012
usermane:

hmm u must be really strong, i mean i heard some of them are even scarier than resident evil 4, how come u managed to carry on even through the night. Did u turn d volume of d tv to zero?

LOL!!! grin Mostly, I cheated I will admit.

When I was younger, to stomach the courage to play them I would always have someone with me kiss

Now sometimes, I'd just simply watch a walkthrough on youtube so I would know what awaited me grin
but even then that don't always help. I remember when I played RE2 YEARS ago,
I would be so scared of Nemesis, that I would throw the control out of fear LOLL!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Claracuzio: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Try resident evil4 on a 42" tv in the midnight and u will know hw far

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Junior360(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Resident evil 4, yeah! The spookiest part, the sound and presence of those regenerators including the sound track of that moment gives me the ultimate creeps! cry
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Junior360: Resident evil 4, yeah! The spookiest part, the sound and presence of those regenerators including the sound track of that moment gives me the ultimate creeps! cry

totally agree with u on that, evn if some claim re1,re2,re3 were scarier. Re4 was my first survival horror game. I nvr imagine what i was going to see. The background musics were occasionally scary,there were ugly,creepy ganados. Here and there were terrifying screams. I havnt evn gone deep in the game yet because i had to leave for school last month. Ha and what about d first sub boss-the chainsaw ganado.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Junior360(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Oh you haven't seen nothin yet. And about the executioner with the chainsaw, you should finish the game to unlock the merceneries mode and enter the fourth stage to face a chainsaw ganados twice as big, stronger and faster. Just one swing of that smoking saw causes an instant head decap like a champange cork poping off the bottle!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Junior360: Oh you haven't seen nothin yet. And about the executioner with the chainsaw, you should finish the game to unlock the merceneries mode and enter the fourth stage to face a chainsaw ganados twice as big, stronger and faster. Just one swing of that smoking saw causes an instant head decap like a champange cork poping off the bottle!

sure my aim is to finish the game. But have you played a zombie resident evil game? Some prefer the zombies in earlier re1,re2,re3 to the ganados in re4 and re5. I ve played only re4 and i must admit the ganados are not just scary but too observant. They hear gunshots,footsteps and can sight u from a distance. This creates a problem when u try to pass through their house or village unnoticed. Am looking forward to similar games like 'dead space','silent hill' and 'alone in the dark'. And apart from re4 have u played any other resident evil game or perhap another game in a different franchise under the survival horror genre?

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Junior360(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2012
My horror game has always been RE. But if it's about the zombies, Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 & 2 (ps2) for me are the best in the zombie series. 3rd person view, great graphics and other cool features. There are several characters to choose from but the star character is Chris Redfield. Too bad that game is no more in naija that I only got the pirated cd which was faulty, so I couldn't finish it.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
i agree with u, video games in ninja are very scarce to find,only available are the top selling ones. Good games of the past are scarce to find. I believe that ps2 have some cool games you cant get on ps3 perhaps for now but here in ninja u rarely find them, i guess the sellers dont know that games don't wear out or fade as clothes do

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Tbase2: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
My would be midnight creatures the game his so Zap.ing dark cant even see a thing makes you ajust your tv brightness setting through out the game with tiny little creeping things crawling around te ground jeez i am even shivering saying this ;DMy would be midnight creatures the game his so fucking dark cant even see a thing makes you ajust your tv brightness setting through out the game with tiny little creeping things crawling around te ground jeez i am even shivering saying this
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
T'base:
My would be midnight creatures the game his so Zap.ing dark cant even see a thing makes you ajust your tv brightness setting through out the game with tiny little creeping things crawling around te ground jeez i am even shivering saying this ;DMy would be midnight creatures the game his so fucking dark cant even see a thing makes you ajust your tv brightness setting through out the game with tiny little creeping things crawling around te ground jeez i am even shivering saying this

well havn't heard of that b4 but from ur fear about talking of this game it cld b really scary. Bt have you played any of the resident evil game, how wz it
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Tbase2: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
usermane:

well havn't heard of that b4 but from ur fear about talking of this game it cld b really scary. Bt have you played any of the resident evil game, how wz it
naa am not a big fan of of the RE Games
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2012
Dead Space2
RE5

That dead space2 can be scary at night...
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2012
jackbauersballs: Dead Space2
RE5

That dead space2 can be scary at night...
RE5? people claim it aint scary,evn RE4 i am scared of, some guys claim its more action than scary, so can u just gv me a brief on d scare factor of d game? Though dead space 2 i agree with u is very scary
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by yemstok(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
TOMB RAIDER
EVIL DEAD
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
There's something about tomb raider that scares me...
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mehn the broadcast videos of NUGA games are way too scary. See potholes on the running tracks [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pes 2012 angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by nikkyshyne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ha! Have played Resident Evil once. God knows I won't play it again.

Fighting the likes of Goro, shao kahn etc at Mortal kombats also scares me.
Playing timed puzzle/games scares me too.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by SisiKill1: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super Mario -
How on earth do turtles walk on two legs??
Mushrooms making you taller?
Flying on clouds??
Fire spewing dragons??
Using frogs to swim in shark infested waters?!
The Giant world!!
And all of this happening in the sewer??

Choi! Shite scared the bejeedus outta of me, I won't lie!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Haba !! You guys forgot to mention tetris . One these days those colorful blocks will collapse and kill........
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
RESIDENT EVIL 4 BIOHAZARD
RESIDENT EVIL 4 BIOHAZARD AND
RESIDENT EVIL 4 BIOHAZARD
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by FriendMark(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
usermane: mine would resident evil 4. I recently bought it and tried it on my ps2 only to discover i was shivering as the game progressed. How about you
I had the same experience with that game. The music is as scary as f%ck!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Ejine(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
The first videogame that scared the living shiit out of me as a youngster was the one and only DOOM. I remember precisely the level in my old computer in 1997 where I came face to face with the hulking CYBERDEMON!

Damn! Feels like just yesterday.
That hideous beast was like a massive goat-legged skyscraper with a rocket launcher! And at the time, he was like the scariest shiit I'd ever seen.

Ahhh... Nostalgia.

3 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by babseg(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mine was ALONE IN THE DARK

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Ejine(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
By the way, has any of you cats played Metro 2022? Some pretty scary shiit right there.

Walking alone in a deserted world ravaged by a genocidal nuclear fallout of mysterious roots, you find out you're not alone afterall... And your new 'roomies' aren't quite as human as you'd expect...
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na bounce games for Nokia touchlite fones dey fear me pass,especially that level 7.

3 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by SirJonse(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super Mario and Winning 11. smiley
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by megxo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
coolgo n play ALONE IN THE DARK.............. u aint gon sleep afta playin it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.