Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,339 members, 7,971,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

Big Project (yoruba Forum) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Big Project (yoruba Forum) (1989 Views)

What To Look For Before Hiring A Web Development Firm for Your Next Big Project. / Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Project (yoruba Forum) by jazztix: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hello Webmasters,

I want you to assist me all in my project
I want to build a FORUM for the Yoruba's
and I will like you ALL to assist me.

I will be very glad if you can be part of these
HISTORICAL PROJECT
Re: Big Project (yoruba Forum) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
I suspect that the other webmasters need and incentive or something to make the project look interesting. Besides, a forum is not exactly that interesting to build anyway, i know 'cos i have done one before. I make a forum like the one on www.myspace.com if u want to buy it i can install it for you @ just N25,000 cash and carry, and also customize it to look like your site, colors,
Re: Big Project (yoruba Forum) by opensource(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2007
Creating a forum is a lucrative venture which will grow over time and become money spilling like that of Facebook , Myspace , Hi-5 and even our Nairaland.

Implementing a language forum is the easiest thing that can be done,All you need do is get a Yoruba Dictionary and voila you are done,

My suggestion is why not make is unique buy having a forum that supports the 3 major languages in Nigeria, people can read and write in their language
Re: Big Project (yoruba Forum) by emonkey(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
I have a similar project IN DEVELOPMENT , though maybe not exactly what you are doing. Have a look at www.yorubaland.org . like i said it is still in development and about half of the elements are in it now.
Re: Big Project (yoruba Forum) by AkedeOba(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2008
Now done !!
Please bring this discussion to the new Yorubaland web site at www.yorubaland.org

(1) (Reply)

Top Free Site To Get High PR Backlinks - Get Up To 20000 Backlinks For Free / Get Free Traffic To Your Website Absolute Free / Instagram Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.