Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Awo Boys In Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awo Boys In Oau (1448 Views)

#OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awo Boys In Oau by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
If you're an awo boy in oau,i want to ask u dis question,y are u guys fond of yelling,singing,fighting with each other and yelling at girls when they com to awo.fajuyi,etf n other halls are nt as crazy as awo,y d uniqueness 4 notoreity?
Re: Awo Boys In Oau by GboyegaD(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
kulyie: If you're an awo boy in oau,i want to ask u dis question,y are u guys fond of yelling,singing,fighting with each other and yelling at girls when they com to awo .fajuyi,etf n other halls are nt as crazy as awo,y d uniqueness 4 notoreity?

They do not fight one another and yelling at the girls like you called it is not yelling but teasing and that is what is called ARO. I was not an Awo guy but I love the hall but couldn't stay there even when it was allocated to me in Parts III & IV.
Re: Awo Boys In Oau by rodeo0070(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2012
ARO
Love those guys, though sometimes annoying...
I stayed in Faj.

(1) (Reply)

Escae University / What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Admission And Post Ume Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.