Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,270 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... (1173 Views)

32 Pics Of Smiling Animals That Should Put A Smile On Your Face. / 40 Hilarious Pictures that will put a smile on your face today. updated!! / Just Drop A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
This Is How The Image Of The Nigerian Police Has Deteriorated...

Some Black-Uniform-Clad Policemen were patrolling a neighbourhood one fine day, when a mad man chanced upon them.
The mad man stood some fifteen or twenty feet across the street staring at them.
One of the Policemen noticed the mad man staring, and approached him.

Policeman: Ehen! Wetin you dey look? You wan join Police?

Mad-Man: Shoo! I dey join Police say I dey mad?
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by Flashaldrin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
Okeke_Christian: This Is How The Image Of The Nigerian Police Has Deteriorated...

Some Black-Uniform-Clad Policemen were patrolling a neighbourhood one fine day, when a mad man chanced upon them.
The mad man stood some fifteen or twenty feet across the street staring at them.
One of the Policemen noticed the mad man staring, and approached him.

Policeman: Ehen! Wetin you dey look? You wan join Police?

Mad-Man: Shoo! I dey join Police say I dey mad?
i think i can put a slap on your face angry angry
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
Flashaldrin:
i think i can put a slap on your face angry angry

grin
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mistaken Identity

A Smart and well-Educated Journalist was renown for his ability to get information from seemingly impossible sources.
One day, while passing a gathered crowd, he instinctively concluded that it was an accident scene.

Being the cunny type, and wanting to get some pieces of information, he screamed,

Please Make Way, I'm the victim's Son, please let me see my Father...

In a matter of seconds, the crowd divided, to reveal a pig lying lifeless in front of a car...

grin
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
HE'S YOUR MATE

All semblance to any human, dead or alive, is purely spontaneous

A young boy, Otedola went with his father to his school's result and prize giving day.
Being that he was not entirely intelligent, he was usually somewhere at the middle or bottom of the class.
So, as the form teacher called out names;
Okeke Christian, 1st position...
His father would reach out and give him a knock on the head and say, "He's your mate!"
Oluwaseun Osewa, 2nd position...
*knock* "He's your mate!"

This went on for some minutes, other students' name being called, and his dad giving him knocks, until his name
was called at the 29th position.
By now, Otedola was struggling to hide his anger, as he collected his result and walked away with his father.

After walking some distance from the school, a car parked in front of them, and the proud owner emerged from the car to
greet his father.
His father and the stranger began chatting, and before long, Otedola realized the stranger was an old classmate
of his father.

Without a second thought, he walked to his father, jumped up and gave him a hard knock and said,

"DADDY, HE'S YOUR MATE!"
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by realsammie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
where is d smile.
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2012
realsammie: where is d smile.
look at 'vicky',s face...
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by realsammie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Okeke_Christian: look at 'vicky',s face...
all i see is dracula
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by OkekeChristian(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
realsammie:
all i see is dracula

she has changed her profile pic wo...
abi you go there go dey look booqee profile pic
Re: I Think I Can Put A Smile On Your Face... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
realsammie:
all i see is dracula

BUSH PIG

(1) (Reply)

Bushmeat Don Catch The Hunter. / Enter,plenty Plenty Joke For U.... / Breaking News ~ Messi's Drug Scandal Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.