Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life (3686 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is simple. He should see his lawyer and ask for an augment not just a divorce cos the marriage was based on lies (assuming he can prove them) or he should just get a divorce and forget about it
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Na wa! Mama NL. grin
Buda NL grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by AhmedALI(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
[/color][color=#990000] too bad he cant undo d past but to live With it and make it better thAn it already is. I pray God gives him the strenght for it.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by pendo89(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? Wtf! Wetin concern us if hin marry gal wey dey smoke horse shyte?

Mstewwww!!!

grin grin grin grin grin ;Di swear ur crazy.my ribs ache
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by tpia5: 2:57am On Jul 06, 2012
he said he married her because of sex, and now he's getting the sex.

so what's the problem?
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 4:11am On Jul 06, 2012
tpia@:
he said he married her because of sex, and now he's getting the sex.

so what's the problem?

that is the bottom line right? The more I look at this story, the more I see it well. He did not say she was denying him sex right? So why should he complain? He never wanted a woman to love or love him he wanted a sleeping mats and he got one so he should live with it
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by claremont(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2012
This is a simple matter, he should divorce her. If for some reason she doesn't agree to the divorce, he should get separated from her and pretend he never married her.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I had a friend right from primary school back there in enugu...d guy was a devote catholic..he wanted to be a rev father sef....anyway he was a virgin till he was 29yrs...since last year he has been chatting me dat his “kini“ wants to burst...that he can't hold it anymore..that he needs to marry...I was shocked when my guy met one benue girl oooo and began dating her JUST barely 8weeks they have married....he caLled me and told me dat they are really enjoying se.xx all day..like four times a day...but just last month he heard that the girl wan a convicted robber..who did jail term in lagos..she was even like 34yrs but had small stature..aside dat she is a chain smoker...and my guy didn't know all dis...he was chatting me mayneeee I was too sad oooo...he said he regrets his life...

And the moral of the story is don't marry for sex.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

And the moral of the story is don't marry for sex.
Wrong, there is no moral in this story
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wrong, there is no moral in this story

Sarcasm man, sarcasm. grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Right back at you
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by LordReed(m): 1:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Right back at you

Dude I meant my first comment was meant to be sarcasm.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Dude I meant my first comment was meant to be sarcasm.
I know. And I meant mine too was sarcasm
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by LordReed(m): 1:30am On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I know. And I meant mine too was sarcasm

Oh ok. (Why is there no thumbs up smiley on this forum!)
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Oh ok. (Why is there no thumbs up smiley on this forum!)
Seun is old fashioned nah
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by LordReed(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seun is old fashioned nah

lol grin
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by lumideezle(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? Wtf! Wetin concern us if hin marry gal wey dey smoke horse shyte?

Mstewwww!!!
You do not need 2 yarn dust just 2 b noticed+ its really not funny anymore
STFU if u have nthn constructive 2 say

Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by dellynash(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2012
8weeks is too short time to date and get marry just he wanted sex chia too bad but tell him to divorce with the girl and pick up the pieces of his life together
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2012
........the situation is so bad for him...there is norring as demoralizing to discover his foolishness led him to a total stranger.....all because of S.exx
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2012
Sylar huh? I will let you know I am peter Petrelli
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2012
lumideezle:
You do not need 2 yarn dust just 2 b noticed+ its really not funny anymore
STFU if u have nthn constructive 2 say
And u came coughing like D deranged monkey dat u are abi? Wots constructive in ur post? Jog on! U oozed enough bullshitzzzz.
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Brite02(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

hahahaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Sylar huh? I will let you know I am peter Petrelli
I have eaten ur brain already young man.....dats what I came to do...I will eat dem all xcept my sweetheart idownogbo...
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I have eaten ur brain already young man.....dats what I came to do...I will eat dem all xcept my sweetheart idownogbo...
loolzzz!

troublemaker!
Re: My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I have eaten ur brain already young man.....dats what I came to do...I will eat dem all xcept my sweetheart idownogbo...
Before or after I kick your backside all around the world?

Addicted To Prostitutes / Tripping For My Neighbour / See This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boo(photo)