Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,536 members, 7,965,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Advice Needed Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls! (749 Views)

Ladies Only Get In Here.. Ur Attention Is Needed Pls / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Pls! by Umartins1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
This didn't happen to me but to a lady that needs your urgent but priceless advice:

I'm a 26 year old female..My
parents died when I was 8, then I
dropped out of school bcuz no
one could afford to pay my fees
then i met a guy when I was 14
and he sent me back to
school..He's selling fruits by the
street just to pay my fees. He
then got a job as a truck driver
and sent me to University..My
problem is dat I feel I can't
continue in this relationship cuz
he aint my type:How best can I
tell him dat he's not my type
without hurting his feelings??
I'm grateful dat he sent me to
school, but I can't be in a
relationship with him anymore.I
want somebody of my class, not
a truck driver cuz my colleagues
mock at me wen eva am with
him..Plz help..thank U. DeMMY!

Here are some facebook feedbacks:

Hannah Olatula says:
Hmmmm dis is all abt luv. Dnt let me decisiv u,a guy dat can stand by u in tim of problem is d real person dat truely luv u.u r nw a graduate, fine.if u tink u dnt lik d work his doin,work hard n tak him to d positin u want.remeber he struggle so dat u can leave,jst imagin if his nt of help u wont b in d positin u r nw. He want u to achieve greater tin so dat ur children wil nt suffer.nw dat u r agraduate u can work n do vise versal.God wil even turn bk to u ifu do such a tin,i swear. Nw dat u r graduate pt him on high level byworkin hard n planin future togeda n u guys wil leave happily.bt pls b submissive,nt dat u r graduat dos nt min u shd nt no dat man is d head of d family.he only nids ur luv n care inreturn.Tanx luv

Anuoluwapo Olajumoke Ogunfuwa
says:
U knw he ain't ur type nd u allowed him 2 further ur edu intod university? Hmmn. If u r ashamed of being around him y nt tell him 2 send himself 2 skul also or twich him up by ur self. Well 2 me u r ungrateful. He madehimself sell fruits nd also pushed truck all for ur sake nd wat u can reward him wit is by filin he his nt ur type or his job stinks.jst remember dat he is d one who covered up ur unclothedness. Well if iwas d guy nd u told me dat i wnt mind killing u nd goin 2 hell. Jst do wat his ryt. I knw u knw wat his ryt bt u r jst scared 2 accept d fact of bein wit a TRUCK DRIVER.

Samson Adejor
says: hav asked urself what would hav bcome of u if not for him? may be a groudnut seller or kokoro seller. then u n ur friends will be praying to date an okada rider not even d truck driver that u're ashame of now.. my dear sister,hold unto ur man. he's God sent...

Adejumobi Folasade
says: Don't let ur 4rnds gv u bad counsel cos they wil push u 2 hellthen they wil bak off. That alone shud tel u dt u r nt wt gud 4rnds. It's non of their busineses whoeva u date. Make ur own decisions n let no one dcide 4 u. Rememba if u break dt guy's heart because of ur education status dt HE sacrificed n denied himsef 4u 2 av, hmm! Wa ba eru re nibode.

My wise nairalanders, what have you got to say?
Re: Advice Needed Pls! by radar5(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is a surprise.As you were going higher,you must have known he was going farther away from being your dream man,yet you didn't stop him from wasting his energy and resources on you. He withstood greatest love trial which I know none of your dream husbands would pass.
Did some spiritualists foretold you that? We all toil for a purpose,we hope to reap the reward of our sweat.
Did he tell you he would assist you with no strings attached? If not,beware of Somebody who knows how best to extract revenge. Hmmm!
Re: Advice Needed Pls! by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is a very sorry situation. You knew he would not meet up to your "standards" and yet you collected his money and you led him on. Explain how you feel to him and see what's happens but I doubt you will be alive to see what happens

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Age Difference Between Husband And Wife / On A Search For Luv / Bebe And Cece Winans Y'all...i'm LOST WITHOUT YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.