Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? (15820 Views)

Inviting You All For A Little Get Together Party!!!! / Birthday Party For One Year Old / How About A Nairaland Members Get Together Party In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
It's a welcom idear;as som1 hard earlier said,Oct 1st or Dec 25th shud be fixed 4 it n also,their shud be maximum security.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by jhydebaba(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
With good organisation, I don't feel there should be problem.
One thing I don't seem to understand is the call for anonymity. It is simply cowardice, otherwise, why will you want to be faceless at such party?
The point here is that we should always make statement we can defend even in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Digriz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
rokiatu: some peeps that talk on here wouldn't even be able to stand on stage to say a single word talk of atttacking someone in real life. Is all interenet bravery. It give cowards balls.
good girl,i concur wt u 100%.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by In4MATIC1: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
honey001:

But how on earth will someone kill anoda person just cos their ideas or ways of thinking are different?
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by samfibby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
So long as u are not mandated 2 give up ur nairaland identity at de venue, except off-course intimately.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ndsmartt(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
I wil definately come with my cutlass, in case of self defence thiings
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by emm06: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Korrection: Just thought of something that might not be impossible...I would love to host a party for Nairalanders but im scared there might fight..cos the way some of us reacts to issues here are bloody...Do you think its gonna be a good thing to do and where would you like such party to hold?...what time of the year...date and definitely place...wont like it in the north though...lol...I mean it...

I am in anywhere in Naija/Lagos yipeeeee!!!! I/we gonna party hard!!! Thumbs up op
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by samfibby(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg, id this idea finally materialises, ensure u search everyone b4 going in cool.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by In4MATIC1: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
honey001:

But how on earth will someone kill anoda person just cos their ideas or ways of thinking are different?

It happens everyday in Nigeria. But I'm intrigued at the thought of meeting some of these people in the flesh. That will be the beginning of building the Nigeria we want: when young minds both local and in the diaspora meet and merge along similar ideals. It doesn't have to be in one place. But it can happen simultaneously, recorded and posted. This may just be the beginnings of our own "DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE"
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by tunyus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
its very possible,afterall some muslim nairalander re doing something of such every year this year is going to be the fourth year and it promise to be another wonderfull experience organise by JARUS.....its tagged Nairaland muslim Iftar
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Jarus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Baawaa: Do you know what come to my mind "Some nairalanders need to be arrested"
And this GET TOGETHER PARTY is one the strategies grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by emm06: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
chucky234: This is a very good idea and a welcome one at that,please all Nairalanders should have their username written on a shit of paper and tag to their shirts for easy identification as that's the only way one easily spot his rivals and put them in their place.
Joke apart this is a welcome idea and I am 100% in support of the idea
Muson center in Onikan area of Lagos will be a perfect venue.
Can you imagine the so many surprise packages like Billyonaire being a poor church rat or Beaf being a Akin-Pawpaw size man with eddy(big head), this will be fun and I can't wait for the D-day, December will be a perfect month for the NL party.

Ahaahahahahhahahahhahha basically I hardly comment but read tru all threads daily wen I am back frm work. But a get 2geda wow:........I am hundred percent in support. @op Just keep dis thread rollin so I/we all wont miss out. One love. Finally I may b seeing freecocoa, dyt, mrs chima, missyB, beef, mukina,seun etc....pls o make it happy n it should b like a festival.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by metro10: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
On a serious note, it's a welcomed idea for me....it happens abroad with twitter and myspace. Let us cast off these childish bickering and be be welcoming with our words. I would subscribe to a Nairaland National Summit, as suggested earlier. An avenue to brainstorm towards generation next Nigeria.
Seun, pls look into this.....we have a lot to gain. A lot of us here can plan this all out and positively increase our beloved Nairaland traffic,
I promise you there won"t be a single fight, when its well planned.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Precchris: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dat will b a gud idea, bt i jst hpe dat u r srios sha. If u rly mn it dat u r rly going to do it, jst cntct me whn u hve st d date, time & venue.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by emsquare(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Baawaa: Do you know what come to my mind "Some nairalanders need to be arrested"
And this GET TOGETHER PARTY is one the strategies grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Gen2jaynee: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
pro01: Let them put their real photos in their profiles first (especially the females), to avoid unpleasant surprises in the event of any real-life meetings. I'm sure most of us are not interested in 'getting together' with any squirrel-faced, mosquito-legged mgbeke from NL.
if dis u on ur dp..betta no near d parry
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Dondav(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Nice idea...
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by sunkoye: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
in as much as i dont understand OP's intention...i believe it might be nice but will definitely hav it own consequencies. see,...some people will mavel at the kind of pple behind the user names here. some u will see and get more angry, others u see, u wont be able to look to their face and call them by name. we might have banks or known big organization MDs, politictians,dont be surprise to see that the person u always curse on NL turned to ur big uncle or mentor, even ur boss might not be left out. this might affect the reality of this forum afterwards. guyz can draw the inference sha!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by slimderek(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
NL
Where people make mouth
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Gen2jaynee: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
olawalebabs: It is possible, the annual "poster of the year" award can be presented in a gala night.only that the anonymity the forum convey will be lost in the process.
Gala night Ko..puff puff night Ni...abeg bone dat stuff.....it may work sha.but 4get gala night
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by sharatech(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
I will like it to be hold at calaber or sourth africa
saviola24: I wuld luv it cos i wil wana c bluetooth and alhaji harem and gv thm a big slap for abusing ndi igbo.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Zahara78(f): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mhhh, a Nairaland get together, by the sound of it, it is an excellent idea. I am yet to be convinced though if it will only remain an idea or it can really be implemented. I mean there are various underlying issues like TRIBAL WARFARE, FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN, IGNORANCE, TRUST ISSUES and most importantly the HATE for NAIRALAND. Unless we address these issue objectively, then such event can take place! wink
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by lagcity(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'm definitely down for this. DC area ppl, where una dey? all the alcohol is on me.

honing my choking skills cheesy
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Hezzymania(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
yes, it will be a welcome development, really want to meet some guys, like buragidi, mukina n seun osewa d ceo himself and so on...
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If I need to meet a NLer, I'll meet that NLer.
No need for a get together with all these trifling/sketchy/ratchet azz Nigerians lipsrsealed
I doubt there would be any fighting tho. Nigerians would just pretend to like each other, as usual. Trifling azz ppl.

Its understood perfectly!
U cant do this!
Hmmm!
I can imagine!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Seun proposed? What? To whom?

Do mini? Mini what?

His people? Who are his people??

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to convey here.

Its obvious ur ''left mind is pretty crowded since u r not in ur right mind''
I will holla back when the coast is clear!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2012

For those of you saying many people that fight on here are cowards,just don't be so sure o because someone like me is ready to burst anybody's head that tries me.

Whatever fight that happens on NL stays on NL as far as am concerned,i don't even remember any of it if am logged out,so...cheesy

Anyways if the party can eventually happen,i'll try to be there but not without enough guards and people to deal with anyone that wants to try rubbish angry.

#justsaying.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Dgunnerz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
If all the Gunners and members of Forum Games section are invited,am sure I shouldn't be left behind.
Hopefully,Lagos will be α nice place to host the proposed event and
I will invite Wizkid or Davido or Rick-Ross to come and perform that day..
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
I wuld luv 2 host dat get 2geda 4 all nairalanders nd my desire venue is national stadium maiduguri,Borno state
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abyjah: Invitation To Nairaland Get-together

Dear Nairalader,

You are warfully invited to a Nairaland forum organized to ELIMINATE all the 'disparitors' that make the forum a fun haven.

Dress Code: Dress any how you want, but whatever you wear, make sure it's bullet-proof. Bring automatic and semi automatic machine guns, and as many live ammunitions as you can lay your hands on. Take a loan if you have to, but make sure you're fully armed. Don't worry about repaying the bank cos you won't come out alive! If you have jazz, boxing gloves or black belt in karate, the higher your chances of survival!

There'll be refreshment after the battle-fun cos we don't want to prepare refreshment for ten thousand and only ten would survive (Seun hates wasting valuable resources).
Earnestly expecting you.

Yours faithfully,
Nairaland Warlords.

The same league, I can see!
And who hates Seun...abeg, go sit for bench till Coach calls u in!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by SimplySEA(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wat.....! Enough azonto..... Lol! Good tinkin op. Make it nice! At least, wit the idea of a party in everyone's mind, we go hardly see insults here. LET THE PARTY BEGIN.....! Azonto! Azonto!! Azonto!!!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Letz host it@presidential villa aso rock coz i can convince d president and d legislators 2 cum.Nairaland noni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Emmanuel Ologun Weds Zainab Sadiq (Photos) / Pictures As Wizkid (Big Wiz) Performs At Flytime Music Festivals / Event Hall, Event Decoration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.