Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,804 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements (12716 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / After Divorce, What Next? 9 Things To Help With Divorce Settlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by sheringan(f): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2012
El Guapo: So we now pay Severance Fees In Marriages? I'll Rather go be a Monk undecided undecided undecided

Just dey care being a monk, cause recent findings says monk are allowed to bleek one another.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by pauloman(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I see why the foreigners dont want to marry western women.

Lol i cant agree with u more...i just pity Osaze Odewingie !
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2012
This should not stop you from marrying a foreigner just get a prenup. Simple
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Reference(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
And when the Village girl becomes "enlightened", what will you do?

Ha, ha. Buy an enlightometer to check every day and bail out like a seasoned stockbroker. Funny thread.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by lazbay(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2012
Just to Bleep pussy for more than one billion dollars? Kai na wa o
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Reference(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2012
nenginengi: Its funny how men (most without any money) come here and make very bold statements. A lot of them would loose more and concede far more easily.

That said, most men because of weallth expect women to leave gainful employement, sit home and play house; take care of kids, then when they get tired they trade for a younger model. They forget the kids they once doted on and leave the women (who are now away from any means of finacial support) alone.

It is good that these women or men (in some cases settlements are made to men) are compensated. I think people wil fight harder to save thier marraiges. because if u didnt have it al good at the home front, there'd be no way you'd have fulfilled potential.

The wona you marry detern=mines whether u sink or float.....

Its a double edged sword. When extremes like these happen it causes good women in goods unions to suffer and makes playboys of wealthy men. How does it benefit women in the long run. Extremes are always bad.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Reference(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2012
nenginengi: Its funny how men (most without any money) come here and make very bold statements. A lot of them would loose more and concede far more easily.

That said, most men because of weallth expect women to leave gainful employement, sit home and play house; take care of kids, then when they get tired they trade for a younger model. They forget the kids they once doted on and leave the women (who are now away from any means of finacial support) alone.

It is good that these women or men (in some cases settlements are made to men) are compensated. I think people wil fight harder to save thier marraiges. because if u didnt have it al good at the home front, there'd be no way you'd have fulfilled potential.

Its a double edged sword. When extremes like these happen it causes good women in goods unions to suffer and makes playboys of wealthy men. How does it benefit women in the long run. Extremes are always bad.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2012
1.7 billion dollars Thats the annual budget of some nigerian states
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2012
All the Nigazz in the house hala we want pre-nup we.
want pre-nup
yeah!
I an't saying she's a goldiger.
but she ain't rolling with a broke nigga.

Kanye said so.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Mynd44: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2012
chipmunkey: All the Nigazz in the house hala we want pre-nup we.
want pre-nup
yeah!
I an't saying she's a goldiger.
but she ain't rolling with a broke nigga.

Kanye said so.
I just hope the fool gets a prenup before marrying that biatch Kim
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2012
I was hoping the same too.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2012
fuckin white pple.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Everest9(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2012
Na true
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by IFBaby: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2012
This kind of divorce settlement will be very good for African men, especially for Nigerian men
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by chucky234(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
See investment, this is the most lucrative deal around.
I have to get my sisters and some of my pretty cousins to a beauty clinic to have their skin polished so I can begin to witch-hunt for rich white guys,court marriage with thief lawyer like Keyamo will do the magic.
With three sisters hooked up in 6 months,married for 5 years then we file divorce.
See cool cash,biggest hustling....
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by ebamma(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
so i was not wrong when i said that, some women are sluts,who come as witches, to steal our riches and leave us in stitches.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
tonyfrenzy: fuckin white pple.

Fuckin retarrrded racist
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by armadeo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
Well have u heard that men married to carreer women demand alimony from them. So its a two way street. Some men no dey gree..they call it spousal support.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/03/13/women-paying-alimony-lead_cx_pink_0313alimony.html

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by joudini(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is enough to give married wealthy men with no prenup enough heart attacks cheesy

Some homies would rather create unsolved mysteries than part with sums like these.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Reference(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2012

Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lmao at broke arse niggas complaining about divorce laws in the west.

Sucks to be you huh?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by ACM10: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Some of these astonishing wealth women acquires during divorce in western world makes me to be proud of being a citizen of this hell-hole called "Nigeria". Can u inagine sharing my lifetime wealth equally with some gold-diggers in the name of divorce?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by joudini(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
Some biitches gat issues like brain damaged kids. Emotional wrecks.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
J12:

Fuckin retarrrded racist
Seconded
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Nuzo1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
Money is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Secondly, I don't understand how its a rip off when after spending 32 years with a cheating husband and you want out.

Contrary to how the media portrays it, the men who seem to be mostly the victims are okay with the whole settlement thing. Cos in most cases, they never make any moves for reconciliation. This goes along way to showing that they wanted out but instead of coming out first, they go on a cheating spree.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by armadeo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Get a prenup. If u feel she's a golddigger why marry her.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by djosh4(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Prenupt! Prenupt!! Prenupt!!!
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by gbadexy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
You can now understand why they have high case of murder. Instead of simply divorcing an incompatible spouse, they look for a way to zap her and keep their money.
Small wonder why the partner is always the first suspect in murder cases there.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by dandadee: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]There's a divorce case in the UK now between Michael Prest, a Nigerian-born businessman and his white wife..settlement could be in the range of 40 million pounds..The interesting thing is that the man claims to be married under the Itsekiri law and making sure the white woman goes away with lot less.Naija, una too get sense..
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by MrsChima(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
gbadexy: You can now understand why they have high case of murder. Instead of simply divorcing an incompatible spouse, they look for a way to zap her and keep their money.
Small wonder why the partner is always the first suspect in murder cases there.

Exactly. They say divorce rate is low because they value marriage what aboUT life?

It is interesting how dumb arse people reason...you would rather be a murder but not a divorce'?

Wtf.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by bond777(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
What of if na debts de husband accumulate? are they going to share that too?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements by Mynd44: 1:11am On Jul 07, 2012
bond777: What of if na debts de husband accumulate? are they going to share that too?

Dude you are alone on that ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) / Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.