Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,637 members, 7,878,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Gay Man,chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant.interview With The Gay Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Man,chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant.interview With The Gay Man. (693 Views)

Poll: Is it possible for this yeye gay man to be pregnant?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
God's know: 0% (0 votes)
I don't know: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Man,chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant.interview With The Gay Man. by Oluwajemberun(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2012
Chika Nwafor, the gay guy married to a German Man, Mark Schwartz, claims to be pregnant in a recent interview he had with Stella DimokoKorkus, the question now is,how possible is this, readbelow the full interview.. Pretty interesting
The interview between Chika and Stella was in Encomium maglast week. Too weird...read below..:-)
Chika I've been having some strange feelings inside me
Stella: How?
Chika: Waking up late, sleeping early. My waist is at times hurting me and I keep spitting and almost vomiting. As I am talking with you now, I am running a temperature, and the worst is my legs are heavy as if its swollen. I am not just myself as I always have fainting spells and I don't know what to do.
Stella: What you are describing is like pregnancy symptoms butyou are a man so how can you be pregnant?
Chika: I don't know o my sister.I am afraid I don't want that because I have had it once and it was taken out and now again, after a year and some months, it's back again.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man,chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant.interview With The Gay Man. by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2012
Stella: You were pregnant before?
Chika: Yes. Please pray for me.Before such has happened butnot the same feeling like now.Then I was three weeks pregnant.
Stella: How is it possible? You have a womb?
Chika: The doctors say I havea womb but tiny, that it is not going to happen again. I havea womb but how can I give birth when I have only a penis?
Stella: So how did the doctor abort your last pregnancy?
Chika: The doctor cut my tummy open from under my navel down the last time. Let me rest now please, you are making me panic. I don't want anything to happen to me, I don't want to die.
End of interview! lol

(1) (Reply)

Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers / Son Of Ghanaian Journalist Kwaku Ofosu-asare Stab To Death / Nigerian THUG Punches 16 Yr Old Girl In Random Attack In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.