Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,423 members, 7,891,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets (4291 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by amyg(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2012
Mynd44,mind urself.@OP,wot makes u think she is comfortable wt girls flocking around u?
If she is not reacting,she is not in2 u. Jst my 6pence
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Mynd44: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Wetin I do again?
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by amyg(f): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its wot u didn't do.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
i am a gr8 chick magnet too cool cool
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
zillawantit: attach importance to anything and it eludes u. ever wondered why even after a guy is labelled a player, heartbreaker, gigollo etc etc he still manages to get the best chiks around? thats cos they dont attach any importance to the women they date, to them they are just conquests and if she dosnt submit they just move onto the next target no strings attached and no hard feelings.
Detach urself from strong emotions
and u'll be amazed at the amount of bullshit a woman will take while tryn to make u notice or get interested in her. sounds funny rite? women will want to deny this but after close scrutiny u will find theres some nigga sumwer supplyin them with a truck load of bullshit everyday and they still stick with d dude. works 110% of the time.

That's all it takes to sow your wild oats with as many women as your libido permits. Strong emotions (such as "love" and all that mushy poo) ruin your game and make you look like a complete a.s.swipe. I learnt this lesson the hard way a long time ago - after years of doing yeye lovey-dovey fine boy and taking women too seriously. As long as you are desirable in any way (looks, charisma, money, etc), you would 'magnet' chicks if you learn to display emotional detachment and aloofness. The more deft and strategic you are in using this philosophy, the better. It never fails. It's only when you openly salivate all over them and make them feel too important that start acting up.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by pleep(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
^ +1
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by ikekings(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2012
Crazy chick magnet.... Wonders shall never seize......
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by vodkat: 1:53am On Jul 09, 2012
You know sometimes women pick vibes from your body that u don't need them. Then they start trying to vy for ur attention. Na there way
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Skii(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
pro01:

That's all it takes to sow your wild oats with as many women as your libido permits. Strong emotions (such as "love" and all that mushy poo) ruin your game and make you look like a complete a.s.swipe. I learnt this lesson the hard way a long time ago - after years of doing yeye lovey-dovey fine boy and taking women too seriously. As long as you are desirable in any way (looks, charisma, money, etc), you would 'magnet' chicks if you learn to display emotional detachment and aloofness. The more deft and strategic you are in using this philosophy, the better. It never fails. It's only when you openly salivate all over them and make them feel too important that start acting up.

your name alone gaan sef "pro01"...kai...you go know sey this one na beeehhhddd pppuullaaayyaaa!!!
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Enohgift: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
it hapns anyway i also like hvn guys as close frns bt we nigerians interprete it d oda way round
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by drnoel: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikechukz: I'm not trying to brag cos i'm not the cutest guy in the world.One thing i noticed was that everywhere i go,girls like to get close to me.In class the pretty girls want to seat beside me all the time and sometimes they even secure a seat for me before i get to class but one funny thing is that i don't even care about any of them.I just see them as ordinary people cos i'm not the womanizing kind of guy.I'm a quiet guy and don't really like having female friends cos my girlfriend is okay for me.
I don't know if anyone have any similar experience and one thing is that it didn't start today.It started from my primary school days.
no there are no natural chicks magnet cos even guys like that have girls that run from them..
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by segzicres(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lmfao. Nairaland sha. Smh. See as una "disect" d guy (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentines Day 2013 / How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf / Satire: Strategies For Attracting A Rich And Handsome Bachelor For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.