Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,322 members, 7,971,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:50 AM

GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) (775 Views)

Help With Dmi Verifying Pool / I Could Not Delete A Particular Winrar Zip File On My Desktop / Computer Hangs At "Verifying Dmi Pool Data" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) by Bayils(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,
Everybody knows that wђen it comes to difficult questions αηd some echic rεsearch, #Google is the very best tools to use.....bec these dαγs am feedup of using Google cuz of it's image verification every now αηd then wђen i want to make use of it........this rε the messages i recieved below

To continue, please type the
characters below:

Our systems have detected
unusual traffic from your computer
network. This page checks to see if
it's really you sending the
requests, and not a robot.
Why did
this happen?
This page appears when Google
automatically detects requests
coming from your computer
network which appear to be in
violation of the
Terms of
Service . The block will expire
shortly after those requests stop.
In the meantime, solving the
above CAPTCHA will let you
continue to use our services.
This traffic may have been sent
by malicious software, a browser
plug-in, or a script that sends
automated requests. If you share
your network connection, ask
your administrator for help — a
different computer using the
same IP address may be
responsible.
Learn more
Sometimes you may be asked to
solve the CAPTCHA if you are
using advanced terms that
robots are known to use, or
sending requests very quickly.
But the above statement is not true αbout my computer, perhabs, can't will make use of
Google at least 3trice a dαγ...?
Re: GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
you are using fbt

or your computer/IP is actually part of a botnet

or you are connecting through a proxy

or all 3.

osho-free has its disadvantages too

1 Like

Re: GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) by Bayils(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
4llerbuntu: you are using fbt

or your computer/IP is actually part of a botnet

or you are connecting through a proxy

or all 3.

osho-free has its disadvantages too

thanks for your prompt reply though, all stated is out of the option,
Am not using Fbt,not connecting through proxy, bec that botnet is only wђατ i can't rεαllγ say!!
Re: GOOGLE: I Keep Verifying Images,before I Could Search These Dαγs....(why) by Bayils(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
<G>

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Computer “male” Or “female” ? / Laptop / New Laptop Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.