Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106571 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
I DID SOME ADJUSTMENT TO MY SYSTEM WITH THE HELP OF MBFX TIMING INDICATOR, EVEN THOUGH I DID SOME TWIST TO IT IN OTHER TO FILTER THE FAKE OUT...NOW ITS MORE ACCURATE THAN IT USE TO BE...WITH 288PIPS IN JUST 3DAYS! grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Trendline
Congrat as u start the wonderful world of green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by silibaba: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
@winningwayz. have some feedback for you as per what you sent the other time

you have got mail cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
rozayx5: anyway it did not meet the expected deviation, so it is as good as gambling if i sell it wink

How do you interpret news? From my little experience, USD has now become a safe-haven currency especially from 2008 recession. A bad news from the US economy will make investors dump their shares/stocks for the dollar. This is the reason why we see the Fed trying to use all medium possible to fight the recession. Take for an example, when QE1 & QE2 were introduced EUR/USD rallied early last year and year before. In my opinion, this is the only area I disagree with Henryliu on his analysis for US news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Prettywoman: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I DID SOME ADJUSTMENT TO MY SYSTEM WITH THE HELP OF MBFX TIMING INDICATOR, EVEN THOUGH I DID SOME TWIST TO IT IN OTHER TO FILTER THE FAKE OUT...NOW ITS MORE ACCURATE THAN IT USE TO BE...WITH 288PIPS IN JUST 3DAYS! grin grin grin

Can i see the live account?.this one is demo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Lucy001(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Prettywoman:
I thought as much!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
JAkpayen:

How do you interpret news? From my little experience, USD has now become a safe-haven currency especially from 2008 recession. A bad news from the US economy will make investors dump their shares/stocks for the dollar. This is the reason why we see the Fed trying to use all medium possible to fight the recession. Take for an example, when QE1 & QE2 were introduced EUR/USD rallied early last year and year before. In my opinion, this is the only area I disagree with Henryliu on his analysis for US news.

Good One but i think its just better to get good knowledge of the technical cos wen u do, u will notice that most of the time, technical always get what the fundamental has in stock. For example, wen u check ur chrt, u will realised that eu journey from up started from 1.46xx but it retrace to 1.34xx and then to 1.21x n retrace to 1.27xx n now the battle for 1.20xx n then 1.18xx n then 1.15xx. Take note, wen eu gets to any of d last 3 prices, QE3 Will surface n isn't that a gr8 support to buy for 1.34x m then 1.4xx. .....And isn't that technical getting set for fundamental? The tori plenty. rest ma case now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Prettywoman:

The fact that it is a demo does not mean the system isn't working. I combined it with my own system and I was able to make 1,725 pips from gold alone just in 3 days (Monday to yesterday) on a micro account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 50pips: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
just bagged 50pips am done for the day grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 50pips: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
where is everybody?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
JAkpayen:

The fact that it is a demo does not mean the system isn't working. I combined it with my own system and I was able to make 1,725 pips from gold alone just in 3 days (Monday to yesterday) on a micro account.
I thought i was alone, enjoy your pip bro and see you on-top @prettywoman: my dear, what you saw on demo is what i have on my live...i did that cos i gave out the p/w to some of my friends to trade along with me. mbfx timing indicator its a very great indicator if only you can twist it to filter the fake-out signal. Have a nice time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I DID SOME ADJUSTMENT TO MY SYSTEM WITH THE HELP OF MBFX TIMING INDICATOR, EVEN THOUGH I DID SOME TWIST TO IT IN OTHER TO FILTER THE FAKE OUT...NOW ITS MORE ACCURATE THAN IT USE TO BE...WITH 288PIPS IN JUST 3DAYS! grin grin grin

Nice job, can you mention some of the adjustments so that others can try it out too, dont mind trying. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I thought i was alone, enjoy your pip bro and see you on-top @prettywoman: my dear, what you saw on demo is what i have on my live...i did that cos i gave out the p/w to some of my friends to trade along with me. mbfx timing indicator its a very great indicator if only you can twist it to filter the fake-out signal. Have a nice time

Placing a live account would have been great.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
rozayx5:

Nice job, can you mention some of the adjustments so that others can try it out too, dont mind trying. thanks
I CHANGE THE INPUTS-LEN ON MBFX TIMING INDICATOR TO 10 INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 7. FOR ACCURATE SIGNAL!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
honeric01:

Placing a live account would have been great.
I'M SORRY I DON'T EXPOSE MY LIVE ACCT ON A PUBLIC FORUM NO OFFENSE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
another buy on the Au
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I CHANGE THE INPUTS-LEN ON MBFX TIMING INDICATOR TO 10 INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 7. FOR ACCURATE SIGNAL!

it may work well for u, but on my chart, I still lock horns with the default 7, cos it works perfectly for me, off coz d timing is accurate, my opinions thuogh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 50pips: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
@unclenna, pls am still waiting for your system.or betterstill, anyone in possession shud send it to siliconempire@gmail.com sad sad

happy pipping folks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 50pips: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
@unclenna, pls am still waiting for your system.betterstill, anyone in possession shud send it to siliconempire@gmail.com sad sad

happy pipping folks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
aguiyi: another buy on the Au
tp and sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I'M SORRY I DON'T EXPOSE MY LIVE ACCT ON A PUBLIC FORUM NO OFFENSE.

LOL so easy to say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Lucy001(f): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
honeric01:

LOL so easy to say.
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Trendline: I CHANGE THE INPUTS-LEN ON MBFX TIMING INDICATOR TO 10 INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 7. FOR ACCURATE SIGNAL!

With all due respect, how does increasing it to 10 ensure accurate signal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
omaojo1:

With all due respect, how does increasing it to 10 ensure accurate signal?

thats what i am about to find out just give me one week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
rozayx5:

thats what i am about to find out just give me one week

I'll be doing a comparative analysis on the same pairs to see the difference.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
jsh_eng:

it may work well for u, but on my chart, I still lock horns with the default 7, cos it works perfectly for me, off coz d timing is accurate, my opinions thuogh

I agree with you the default settings of the timing in6dicator is more accurate... my opinion though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
rozayx5:

endfx i like your system, how does it work, can you drop the indicator for me by attaching gmail.com to my username of NL
would like to run it and see how it wo

My brother am not using anything different from the mbfx system just with some modifications which i have shared in this forum
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
skate: tp and sl
i have locked in 5pips,that will be my sl,tp is left open,i will let the trade run for a while ,the 4h and daily is still very bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
endfx, do you use yahoo messenger? i was thinking of adding you, make we rub minds during trading hours
endfx1:

I agree with you the default settings of the timing in6dicator is more accurate... my opinion though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hmmmmmm.....just detaching from this crazy market for now especially when my favourite pair EU is involved....

It calls for discipline and patience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
lari03: endfx, do you use yahoo messenger? i was thinking of adding you, make we rub minds during trading hours

YM....... endyoilpicks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
there is a system i am working on now, it based on:
unclennas, piplockers,
daily charts,
Buy stops and sell stops i will run it on 7 pairs and submit the reports here
it is very viable, please i just need someone to tell when a new daily candle forms in Nigerian Time
cause from my research the system is bet to set when a new daily candle is forming , so please i need quick reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.