Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106568 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
ItGeek:

i will differ from the above, there are traders that have traded for long using indicators and they are profitable, in this business there are no hard and fast rules, some prefer candlestick analysis, pattern analysis, price action, fundamentals etc; Newbies(which i am one) should note the following.

1. Have a good trading plan.

2. Two different traders can use the same system, and one is profitable, while the other is not.

3. The most important thing about trading is understanding yourself, your psychology and emotional disposition to winning and loosing. Avoid greed, and use strict money management do not expect to turn a $100 account to a $10,000 account in few weeks.

4. You can be profitable in the short term and yet loose everything to the market in the long term, some more experienced traders in the forum can attest.

5. When starting out do not trade demo too much. Open a live account(micro) with an amount you can afford to loose, trade with it until you have a good feel of the market, your emotions and your trading system, then you can invest higher amounts.

6. Remember you are on your own (before taking signals from anyone realize the final decision lies with you)

7. keep a detailed trading journal, analyze your performance periodically and find your strength and weakness.

8. Above all, treat trading as a business, develop a disciplined approach.

can share a book or two (trading rules that work & art of contrarian trading, trading in the zone) they've helped me a lot.

NB: I just started trading this year and do not claim to know it all.

May the pips be with you all.

You said you are a newbie , so where do I start. we are not here to argue who is right or wrong, I use indicators like RSI, bollinger band and MACD but if a new trader have not learnt price action , support and resistance,they will nevre really see the market the way they should. I did not ever say you can not make money with indicators for crying out loud and that is why i Mentioned the names of some good traders here who use indicator to limit the amount of indicator or system they are putting forward here for the new traders.

Unclenna gave a call on friday for GBP\USD, I can bet you that he used support and resistance level to give that call. Even the trading zone you are talking about in your book is still support and resistance levels
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
EU currently @ 1.21211 ....xe.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: EU currently @ 1.21211 ....xe.com
Take profit 1 hit from friday move.Might continue to take profit 2 or reverse
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
those left there EU trade last week on sell should be smiling with 30pips if the market opens...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: EU currently @ 1.21211 ....xe.com
men see GAP FOR EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
market opens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: men see GAP FOR EU
I know you are getting ready to ride this up at the right time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
LET THE GAME BEGIN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WEEK AND GREEN PIPS grin grin grin grin
REMEBER 2.30, THATS IF YOU DONT SLEEP OFF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
Pro02:

Thanks frenchman2 but i wasn't talking about bank statement,i had already sent it.I was wondering what they needed my trade history for from another broker,anywayz i sent it sha.HOw ur trades with them??
so far so good. instant execution. no issues whatsoever. only problem is their spread based on the scalping technic i'm using on this account. their spread not competitive at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2012

oh boy no be small gap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
Will the Gap close before the market takes its new direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
FOR NOW IS THE GAP WE ARE TRADING SO AM BUYING EU and EJ @ CURRENT PRICE..... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
skate: Will the Gap close before the market takes its new direction
@ LEAST 50 -70%, SOMETIMES 100%................But I see a ranging market tomorrow...the market is moving towards the PP......that's one of the rules of PP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
this is how we do it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1: this is how we do it grin grin grin grin grin grin
well done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: FOR NOW IS THE GAP WE ARE TRADING SO AM BUYING EU and EJ @ CURRENT PRICE..... grin
thanks grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

You said you are a newbie , so where do I start. we are not here to argue who is right or wrong, I use indicators like RSI, bollinger band and MACD but if a new trader have not learnt price action , support and resistance,they will nevre really see the market the way they should. I did not ever say you can not make money with indicators for crying out loud and that is why i Mentioned the names of some good traders here who use indicator to limit the amount of indicator or system they are putting forward here for the new traders.

Unclenna gave a call on friday for GBP\USD, I can bet you that he used support and resistance level to give that call. Even the trading zone you are talking about in your book is still support and resistance levels
bros is support and resistance plus price action not indicators?? trading in the zone is not about how you trade but who is trading!!if i wanna understand market strucure i will start with Dow theory then work my up to to the creation and coining of the words fundamental and technical analysis. therein lies asnwers the market structure.you wanna know more about formation of market and its structure get ur hands on the complete resource for financial market technicians by charles and julie and then read everything you can on Victor Sperandeo known as the wall street wizard. trading with price action and S/R doesnt make one technician but rather follower. understanding why they are working and their underlining principle is what makes a trader and stringly build confidence which inturn improve positive expectancy.

just my 2 cent sha!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Be ready to join the expected down pour on EU and EJ after the likely retracement to fill the market gap.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: FOR NOW IS THE GAP WE ARE TRADING SO AM BUYING EU and EJ @ CURRENT PRICE..... grin
t b

Are u sure this gap will close? Euro is the fall currency for now, at least till something reasonable comes from that zone fundamentally. In fact, currency analysts are predicting a Eur/Usd parity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:
well done

Tanks bro na God..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: @ LEAST 50 -70%, SOMETIMES 100%................But I see a ranging market tomorrow...the market is moving towards the PP......that's one of the rules of PP
thank Bro for the tip
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
if the market open far from the Pivot Point but not above R1 or S1 — we have very high expectations that the price will try to correct such "distant irregularity" and thus instead of progressing further away from Pivot Point it will try to move back towards the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day...............that's exactly what will happen in today/monday market......Based on this am already buying and target the PP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: @ LEAST 50 -70%, SOMETIMES 100%................But I see a ranging market tomorrow...the market is moving towards the PP......that's one of the rules of PP
After that we will strike it down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1: this is how we do it grin grin grin grin grin grin
pls which time fram is this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
beejaay: bros is support and resistance plus price action not indicators?? trading in the zone is not about how you trade but who is trading!!if i wanna understand market strucure i will start with Dow theory then work my up to to the creation and coining of the words fundamental and technical analysis. therein lies asnwers the market structure.you wanna know more about formation of market and its structure get ur hands on the complete resource for financial market technicians by charles and julie and then read everything you can on Victor Sperandeo known as the wall street wizard. trading with price action and S/R doesnt make one technician but rather follower. understanding why they are working and their underlining principle is what makes a trader and stringly build confidence which inturn improve positive expectancy.

just my 2 cent sha!!
I hear bro, we are all here to learn and help each other
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1: Be ready to join the expected down pour on EU and EJ after the likely retracement to fill the market gap.
My bro I will not miss the down pour at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hi all, happi pipping week, if u r a fibo fan,i see a retracement on 1hr tf for eu to 1.2200,who is seeing same tin.(considering the fact that eu will move to close d gap at 1.2194.

@uncleanna and all,i strongly suggest u visit http://www.fibonaccibook.com/ to learn the magic of fibo,ur trading will never be same again. Fibo with price action is like trading like magician. And if u r lucky to have pivot system, mbfx,ema and co, then u r on d right track.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
skate: pls which time fram is this

1hr TF bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
just sold usdchf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
infofirst: Hi all, happi pipping week, if u r a fibo fan,i see a retracement on 1hr tf for eu to 1.2220,who is seeing same tin.(considering the fact that eu will move to close d gap at 1.2194.

@uncleanna and all,i strongly suggest u visit http://www.fibonaccibook.com/ to learn the magic of fibo,ur trading will never be same again. Fibo with price action is like trading like magician. And if u r lucky to have pivot system, mbfx,ema and co, then u r on d right track

You are correct bro how i wish the newbies will settle down and learn this simple yet potent secrets
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
the other system has already raked in 25 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: My bro I will not miss the down pour at all

Yea be on the alert like a sniper.... miss this move forget it for the week... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.