Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106036 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
lawson007:

please let it be PRICE ACTION +FIBS +TL+X.remember to Keep It Simple Sir(KISS). cool

Is dis beef or envy ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:

i have sent it to your mail just follow the instructions and read the e-book well, one day you will always laugh when you remember your margin calls, no shaking brother you will make it, once you take it as a business and not gambling forex will become your best friend, apply discipline , when you get to the right account size all you will be needing is just 2 to 5 trades a month, all this one we are doing is just cos we are all growing our accounts, my friend trades only, NFP and some 4 other news and makes thousands a month. so just focus well.

Words of wisdom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
infofirst: The Beauty of pure price action with d use of the eyes on chrt with d assistance of fibs is great,it will see what d indicator will see earlier. And the fibs will tell u d likely destination b4 any turnaround, the trendline will even make u stronger, if u r fortunate to v good MM and Patience n Discipline like Uncleanna rightly said,then good for u,u can't rule out the news if u r an intraday trader that uses sl, cos in a minute, news will be out and price will hit ur sl B4 UR TP.

case study now, i v a system for ema that says,on 1hr tf, wen ema 10 crosses ema 20 and 50,we shd v not less than 100pips either up or down depending on where it crosses from, and on this fateful day,price action had given d go ahead to sell and by the time ema 10 would cross 20 and 50, fibs and price action were already saying exit exit when ema 10 just crossed 20 and 50, guess what?, after moving like 20 pips, ema 10,reverse n started uncrossing, hmmm, indicators can be great but its much better to combine it with price action.

MBFX only---Fair
DDFX-----Fairer
DDFX+MBFX---Good
DDFX+PRICE ACTION---BETTER
DDFX+PRICE ACTION +FIBS +TL+X----BEST

Am just a newbie and my master said,do not use sl all the time but only when necessary after all, u v good MM and u r sure of ur analysis n d news will come, make d noise n trading continues
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:

i have sent it to your mail just follow the instructions and read the e-book well, one day you will always laugh when you remember your margin calls, no shaking brother you will make it, once you take it as a business and not gambling forex will become your best friend, apply discipline , when you get to the right account size all you will be needing is just 2 to 5 trades a month, all this one we are doing is just cos we are all growing our accounts, my friend trades only, NFP and some 4 other news and makes thousands a month. so just focus well.
would like to look into this news trading stuff. do you mind sending me the package? pleasedashme@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
@rozayx........please i also need the ebook....bunmisl@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
My fibs plus tl have an explanation for what happen today? it can explain everytin, where it started n where it ends, can ur own trading method do that? If yes, u must v learnt from today losses or winnin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lawson007(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
raycolz_84:

Is dis beef or envy ?

None of the above,my brother...i could not help but to react with surprise and disdained when i saw people using a system similar to what i used last year and suffered seriously from it's lagging and inconsistency.I thought my outburst will send a wave of caution to the fxlords in the house, but guys felt i did wrong,i accept.But look at my friend Roseline...oops sorry....Rozayx5's screenshot on page 84 ,there was no praises to ddfx ,the talk was pips locker.Don't misunderstand me.. Rozayx5 is a great guy in this forum..he has a good mindset... but i guess we all have to learn one way or another.No system is perfect,i am not perfect either so sorry for trying to correct something i felt wasn't right, next time i will hit my "ignore" button.
All hail ddfx winkplease make una send am to me jo...

By the way...i hugged transformer yesterday and it was not funny at all grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by keni: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
frenchman2:
would like to look into this news trading stuff. do you mind sending me the package? pleasedashme@yahoo.com
thanks
It is not the package you need but a broker that will fill you in ALL the time during news release and will not do ojoro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
lawson007:

None of the above,my brother...i could not help but to react with surprise and disdained when i saw people using a system similar to what i used last year and suffered seriously from it's lagging and inconsistency.I thought my outburst will send a wave of caution to the fxlords in the house, but guys felt i did wrong,i accept.But look at my friend Roseline...oops sorry....Rozayx5's screenshot on page 84 ,there was no praises to ddfx ,the talk was pips locker.Don't misunderstand me.. Rozayx5 is a great guy in this forum..he has a good mindset... but i guess we all have to learn one way or another.No system is perfect,i am not perfect either so sorry for trying to correct something i felt wasn't right, next time i will hit my "ignore" button.

By the way...i hugged transformer yesterday and it was not funny at all grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
why did i leave my trading desk? miseed those pipssssssssssssssss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by fxbomovi: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
i love this business. am out to have fun. see you guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by toluxa1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
waoo, TP on EU finally hit from 1.2315
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by samuelkanu: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:
i you will like to learn news trading and double your account once a month as newbie while you learn the other things just drop your mail here efe, i feel for you, 2nd margin call, in a month embarassed
i will e-mail you the e-book and how i use it, i dont want to see you having margin calls again.
Abeg oga rozayx5, Pleasse send the news trading system to me. I want to learn how to trade the news. My email samboola@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
this purely price action on A/U, sell if u care.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by naira4ever(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
I foresee a Price Action trade set up on AUD/USD and NZD/USD
You may wait till the close of trade today and further confirmation
tomorrow before you strike. I bet it, it's gonna be a tough bear.
Though i short AUD/USD since yesterday and am already in 20% of my set TP.
Wish me luck now, abba!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
are interested in knowing more about this topic? Then follow these link to learn more http://webmoneyextractor.com/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
naira4ever: I foresee a Price Action trade set up on AUD/USD and NZD/USD
You may wait till the close of trade today and further confirmation
tomorrow before you strike. I bet it, it's gonna be a tough bear.
Though i short AUD/USD since yesterday and am already in 20% of my set TP.
Wish me luck now, abba!
congrat n Good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
infofirst: Yes and positive BOE and ECB statement will push it more n then down, negative statement will ease down journey. In all,it has to complete down move atleast to 1.548x/1.546x but patience needed cos d price movement isn't a straight line. move up or down then some correction b4 continuation or reversal.

seems i am learning faster oh. sl cut some off and now see d journey above coming to reality even today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ok, gu buy at 1.548x/1.546x long or short term is a reasonable option now and tp b4 nfp 2mrw oh.

Check ddfx, or ema, they will still be saying sell at this point whereas we need to do some correction from here, i still like ddfx just that only ddfx is not enough...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
infofirst: Ok, gu buy at 1.548x/1.546x long or short term is a reasonable option now and tp b4 nfp 2mrw oh.

Check ddfx, or ema, they will still be saying sell at this point whereas we need to do some correction from here, i still like ddfx just that only ddfx is not enough...

Yeah, cos DDFX has rules and regulations you have to adhere to make it give you a good result, all systems have rules and regualtions if i maybe corrected lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
lawson007:

None of the above,my brother...[b]i could not help but to react with surprise and disdained when i saw people using a system similar to what i used last year and suffered seriously from it's lagging and inconsistency.[/b]I thought my outburst will send a wave of caution to the fxlords in the house, but guys felt i did wrong,i accept.But look at my friend Roseline...oops sorry....Rozayx5's screenshot on page 84 ,there was no praises to ddfx ,the talk was pips locker.Don't misunderstand me.. Rozayx5 is a great guy in this forum..he has a good mindset... but i guess we all have to learn one way or another.No system is perfect,i am not perfect either so sorry for trying to correct something i felt wasn't right, next time i will hit my "ignore" button.

Did you say similar, cos i cant read well i need glasses grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Can you please paste your similar systems here, so that we can see, we all have eyes,see my e-mail, rozayx5@gmail.com you can send it let me use it, i dont criticize something till i use it, some one once said here that he is in support of people pasting their systems, here, everything in life is trial and error my brother so just ignore something you see is not fit for you as an fx pro,
there are many members on this thread, i dont see why DDFX disturbs you, as an Fx Veteran you are bigger than DDFX, you shud be trading bear charts by now grin grin i just advice you ignore it, thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:

Yeah, cos DDFX has rules and regulations you have to adhere to make it give you a good result, all systems have rules and regualtions if i maybe corrected lipsrsealed
u r on point bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ruggedcuzz: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:

I need it, mine is ruggedcuzz@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by genieplus86(f): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hello guys. Please I need a heads up on news trading. I have been following this thread for sometime now and I trade too. Please can anybody help me with piplocker too, it seem to be a wise app to use.
Thanks to all the beautiful people here.Love you guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:
after news retracement experts shud be smiling by now
can you please help me with the piplocker strexfree@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22: Exactly what wiped out my entire account few minutes ago. I concentrated too much on this thread. Sadly, no source of even funding for now.

Sorry bro but it comes with the territory. Learn from it and move on. . .and never underestimate the importance of SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Sorry bro but it comes with the territory. Learn from it and move on. . .[b]and never underestimate the importance of SL.[/b]
I lost today because the market moved against me initially, hit my stoploss and later went in my direction.............My happiness is that my system is very accurate at least technically it was able to predict the right direction of the market...........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me too o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Sorry bro but it comes with the territory. Learn from it and move on. . .and never underestimate the importance of SL.
stoploss is very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.