Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Idiot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Idiot (950 Views)

Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas / Photo Of The Day : When You Finally Catch That whatsapp idiot............. / If You No Laugh Call Me Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idiot by uzygirl(f): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2007
Jim's car broke down on the way back from the village one night. After trying unsuccessfully to get anyone on his mobile phone, he decided walk backwards to the last village he had passed. It started to rain heavily, so he was delighted when a car drew level and stopped. Without hesitating, he jumped in and closed the door.

As the vehicle moved slowly off, he realized that he was alone and there was no one behind the wheel. What's more the engine wasn't running and the car was moving. Terrified and scared stiff, he remained rooted to the seat until the lights of a roadside restaurant came into view. He quicky dived out of the car and ran into the restaurant.

Once inside, he started telling his fellow customers about his frightening experience.

Ten minutes later two men came in, out of breath and thoroughly wet. Looking round one of them spotted Jim, nudged his friend and said "Look, Tom, There is that idiot that got into the car while we were pushing it".
Re: The Idiot by uzygirl(f): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2007
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AN AIR STEWARDESS

A thoughtful stewardess who always has the interest of her passengers at heart always gives this advice on any flight;

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please make up your mind about
what you are going to do before you enter the toilet,
because once you close the door, there is no turning around".
Re: The Idiot by clemcykul(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2007
off course wen i get into the toilet, i unzip and sh!t grin grin grin

why should i turn around or go back wen am already had pressed just imagine!
Re: The Idiot by Migines(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2007
The ist joke is fckn hilarious.
Re: The Idiot by Migines(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
The ist joke is fckn hilarious.
Re: The Idiot by topeteadr(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
Damn, i'm fcu!<ing lmao at the last one.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Amazing Facts / Beter Option / Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.