Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , (2791 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Loviho: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
My girlfriend says i can't take care of her , pls advise me , i have been thinking over this
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Loviho: My girlfriend says i can't take care of her , pls advise me , i have been thinking over this

Either you get money or you leave her, why the confusion?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by donvinchi: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
My Bro what are u wasting time for?leave her and move on she doesn't deserve u.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by 190: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
OP u better ru.n. For ur life now that u still have it
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
Tell her to fawck d hell off!

Wtf is she still doing wiv u den? I guess sex is good rite? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by slim147(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2012
Loviho: My girlfriend says i can't take care of her , pls advise me , i have been thinking over this

Then go make urself some money, I mean kool $$$ then go show her how good you can take care of her or just keep your d**k in ur pants and save ur spam for ur precious life.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Emotionally or physically?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Mynd44: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2012
The girl has told you the truth and you are still washing time? Dude take a very long walk
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by tobechi74: 2:35am On Jul 07, 2012
Financialy or
materialy or
physicaly or
ssssxualy or
emotionally or
securitically or
intelectualy or
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by ITbomb(m): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2012
It is obvious na that you can't take care of her like the other guy does, so step up your game or step out.
She is telling you that you may no longer be entitle to the free punny as someone else is paying heavily for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2012
Smh @ the kind of threads people create. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Godmother(f): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2012
Nlers can be so quick to tellpple to end their relatnships over a lil fault or the other. I bet must of u wud put up with a lot worse and still call it love.

@OP
You are not giving the complete story. Why did ur gf say that to u? The way u painted it it leaves us guessing that its all about finance. Is it or is it somtin else?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2012
Perhaps her landlord is doing a better job
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2012
awd
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by pcicero(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2012
Leave her joor! Na by force? I can bet she's already seeing someone and has been comparing you with the other guy(s).
[i][/i]When a woman is fed up, there's nothing you can do about it!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Loviho: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2012
I really appreciate your piece of advice , what i realise is that girls are career killers .
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by bknight: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2012
My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her grin

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by horny4u(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
Loviho: I really appreciate your piece of advice , what i realise is that girls are career killers .

LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOO !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
If I were u I will advise you to di what I did dose daes...when ma ass was still broke.....
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Izuone: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: If I were u I will advise you to di what I did dose daes...when ma ass was still broke.....
which was ?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Izuone: which was ?
.....aha aha haba look for berra job now...cheiiii
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by richy5(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
xo what r you still wetin for ?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
horny4u:

LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOO !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ur girl said dt nd u r tellin us;
Develop ursef in all ramification needed n get a gal dt ll appreciate u 4 who u r.
I ll nt advice u to quit wt her cuz she ll walk away on her own.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble / I And My Girlfriend (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.