Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace (23474 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Biggyd2: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=PeterKbaba][b]Exactly.. Jonathan was talking about the Northern part of PDP....... that is simply why Jonathan can not call their names, he cant afford to mention the names of the northern PDP (Boko Haram Sponsors)... Remember PDP north under Babagida, Atiku, Ciroma etc, were meant to have the PDP presidential campaign slot under the PDP People Democratic Party's Constitution, but because of Jonathan been the Acting President, used the powers of the presidency to force himself as the PDP presidential candidate.

That is why Atiku, who was the mouth peace of the Northern PDP told jonathan to his face that “Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”

Can you all see and puzzle the rest of the story, PDP is Boko Haram ( PDP North ) and Boko Haram is PDP North. That is why Jonathan said PDP (boko haram) as infiltrated his government

Jonathan said boko haram has infilterated in government which id PDP government. A PDP Senator, Senator Ndume was arrested in connection with Boko Haram. Senator Ndume claimed that the Vice President is aware of his relationship with boko haram. Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Bauchi State Governors Lodge which is a PDP State. National Security Adviser openly said Boko Haram is PDP.
And yet some fools are stil blaming Buhari for Boko Haram. Is Buhari a PDP member?
I dont even know how they passed exams in school?[/b][/quote

Your comment is wherein lies Nigeria's attack by BH. Their People Demonic Party is holding this country by the jugular!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2012
wadoski: When you make comments like this you sound so stupid and callous. The president never said he is not ready or willing to do what is required. All he said which all accepts is reasonable is that he isnt going to negotiate with a faceless group. Stop spreading lies and hate mister junk.
BH faceless? Isn't that a cruel joke Even d Govt of USA know d leaders (not just leader) of BH and yet GEJ & his innumerable cronies refer to BH as a faceless group. Calling BH faceless is simply d lame excuse of a Commander-in-Chief who lacks d capacity & strenght of character (INTERGRITY) dt is required of d Office he coverted (and now occupies)selfishly
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by LeJeun3: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2012
I know who . . . . . . Me, me, me (raising hand). . . . . The Sultan of Sokoto!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by bumlet: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2012
Very soon O P C in yorubaland we also start they own. What is d problem with naija delta dey shuld go an look for job dan depending on d federal govt. Useless pple.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by freecocoa(f): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2012
Why have they not arrested this man(Sani) already?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by wadoski: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2012
Frankie9ice:
BH faceless? Isn't that a cruel joke Even d Govt of USA know d leaders (not just leader) of BH and yet GEJ & his innumerable cronies refer to BH as a faceless group. Calling BH faceless is simply d lame excuse of a Commander-in-Chief who lacks d capacity & strenght of character (INTERGRITY) dt is required of d Office he coverted (and now occupies)selfishly
Well since you know them and where they live why dont you help point them out to the authorities? Not even the US govt alone knows the leader(s) but even me and you but apart from his name what else do you know about him? Do you know where he lives? Not making any excuse for the govt but even you must admit it is difficult dealing with such groups with no known and traceable address. What is most needed is intel but then again that can only work when you have a community and people willing to cooperate and am sorry to say that our people up north are not that community.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2012
Pls how do I check my messages on nairaland? Its just so confusing I dunno where to click! "Angry"
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by BusHouse(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2012
Bukkyade: Why should he be waiting for a phone call, is he not a Nigerian like us? Let him go ahead to declear this name or does he want an appointment or some reward before he can do that?
You've answered your own question. The man is a nigerian, so he want some settlement an maybe appoinment. U tink say in go do am 4 free?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Chudiking(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2012
Drawing another attention, hope Ds is waste of time nd change of tactics cus dy all knw dmself 4 working 2geda.,hope ds is distractn.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2012
BusHouse: You've answered your own question. The man is a nigerian, so he want some settlement an maybe appoinment. U tink say in go do am 4 free?
This your signature dey fear me. But seriously, you got to remove it, you are being watched.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2012
Hmmmm. Dis northerners self una dey mad ooo. I have always said it that you guys know the people behind BH. Now what's gonna be the agreement for a ceasefire?
Cause I know where una eye dey and u guys can't get it after killing of so many innocent people
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2012
Frankie9ice:

He is simply parrotting the President there. The President, even on his last Chat, called Boko Haram a faceless group. And you are absolutely right. They are far from faceless . . the group is an Islamic radical group . . . how can that be considered faceless? But I suspect that the President expects them to have one leader that he can interface with since he seems stuck on the idea that what needs to happen is negotiation on some level. How, I do not know.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by namfav(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2012
are you adding 1 and 1 together because they happen to be of scsn? i think you will be surprised

peckhamboi:

Gbam !!!!!! definitely the person is Datti Ahmad or Nafiu Baba-Ahmed
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2012
Boko Haram has murdered more than 1000 innocent women and children - Fact.
Boko Haram members has been declared international terrorists - Fact.
Boko Haram has committed crime against humanity - Fact.

The Government will not negotiate with terrorist organizations, its a global standard, JTF is handling the situation and we are proudly behind them. Anyone who has information about the Boko Haram should channel it through the military and should not try to seek selfish gains and cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2012
...It will take time but surely they will be defeated and the unclothedness of the sponsors exposed for world to see.
[/quote]
Nay tell me,who or wat wil defeat dem? This ineffective & inefficient Govt? If BH were to remain stagnant at dis level for d next 20yrs (of cus,God forbid!!!),GEJ & his goons cannot fathom dir modus operandi talkless defeat dem in anoda 40yrs. Pls be objective in yor reasoning and accept d fact.
Lastly,do u know how many more innocent lives (esp children &women) wud be lost to dis BH memance while we bid time? Truth is,time is a luxury we can't afford in d BH isuue. But if u stil strongly feel we shud simply bid time while hoping dt BH wud be defeated den my prayer is dt you and yor family wud be part of d casualties of BH bombing while we we wait for yor Govt to do something
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by size38: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2012
This man sani is a fraudster. If not why should he wait for mr president's fone call to do what is right for his northern brothers and country at large? These are some of the many funny character we have in naija particularly, up north.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by ademlabi(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2012
]Exactly.. Jonathan was talking about the Northern part of PDP....... that is simply why Jonathan can not call their names, he cant afford to mention the names of the northern PDP (Boko Haram Sponsors)... Remember PDP north under Babagida, Atiku, Ciroma etc, were meant to have the PDP presidential campaign slot under the PDP People Democratic Party's Constitution, but because of Jonathan been the Acting President, used the powers of the presidency to force himself as the PDP presidential candidate.

That is why Atiku, who was the mouth peace of the Northern PDP told jonathan to his face that “Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”

Can you all see and puzzle the rest of the story, PDP is Boko Haram ( PDP North ) and Boko Haram is PDP North. That is why Jonathan said PDP (boko haram) as infiltrated his government

Jonathan said boko haram has infilterated in government which id PDP government. A PDP Senator, Senator Ndume was arrested in connection with Boko Haram. Senator Ndume claimed that the Vice President is aware of his relationship with boko haram. Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Bauchi State Governors Lodge which is a PDP State. National Security Adviser openly said Boko Haram is PDP.
And yet some fools are stil blaming Buhari for Boko Haram. Is Buhari a PDP member?
I dont even know how they passed exams in school?[/quote

Your comment is wherein lies Nigeria's attack by BH. Their People Demonic Party is holding this country by the jugular!

Wise words from a wise man. One would imagine, even the US knows who is behind d BH menance. GEJ is confused and INCOMPETENT. Left to me, GEJ is only fit for a local goverment chairman and obviously not the president of this country cos he knows where the problem lies and he still doesnt know what to do. BH is PDP North Shikena and GEJ sabi all of dem.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Ayodhejjy(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2012
Bukkyade: Why should he be waiting for a phone call, is he not a Nigerian like us? Let him go ahead to declear this name or does he want an appointment or some reward before he can do that?
dont mind this useles of a thin. Wen he no hw to solv d probl y nt do dat? He only want recognition on air
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by EMPERORZIMUS: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2012
All that one weh Mr sani dey yane na im wahalla.dem (book) don dey receive fire 4 yash from F.G dem one dialogue.
Plz (boko) kip bombing General ihejerika dey solidly ready to put bullets in ur chest.i trust GEJ, he doesn't give ah f**k
Mandelaguy: They know themselves,the truth is coming out!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by pendusky(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Jack BAUER of course! grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Ogetogeo(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You mean it is not old man Buhari? I remember last year, we pay millions of dollars to another COMMITTEE that came back at the end of the day claiming Buhari was the Boko Haram problem. We even only recently lost a National Security Adviser who also claimed it had to be Buhari?

Do you just like sounding dumb and sensational? which committee indicted Buhari?
When did Gen. Aziza name Buhari?
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Kobojunkie: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2012
Ogetogeo:
Do you just like sounding dumb and sensational? which committee indicted Buhari?
When did Gen. Aziza name Buhari?

lol . . . so, instead of doing your research, you concluded instead that I must be ignorant for posting on issues you are ignorant of, information readily available to all Nigerians over the net?

Look, google is there to help educate you on that which you are ignorant of. Use it!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by naptu2: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2012
berem: Pls how do I check my messages on nairaland? Its just so confusing I dunno where to click! "Angry"

Your messages should be in your e-mail inbox.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Bastiger(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2012
bayooooooo: I
Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace, Says Sani

Alleges Saboteurs Within Jonathan Administration

IF claims by the leader of the Northern Civil Society Coalition, Mallam
Shehu Sani are anything to go by, it may take only a phone call from the
Presidency to put an end to the Boko Haram menace ravaging the North.

According to Sani, if President Jonathan calls him today, he would give
him the name and contact of one person whose intervention will lead to a
successful dialogue with the militant sect.

Sani who spoke in an interview with The Guardian during the week,
insisted that indeed, the person in question is somebody also known to
the president.

“… I have repeatedly said that if President Jonathan can make a phone
call to me today and ask me of one person who can solve the problem, I
will give him the name of the person. And apart from the person, I don’t
see the possibility of any other person whom the group can trust,” the
activist declared.

Sani also indicted some elements in the Jonathan government over the
failure of past attempts at dialogue, saying these persons may have been
sabotaging such efforts either in the mistaking belief that force can
solve the problem or because they are deriving some pecuniary gains from
the situation.

“Boko Haram has agreed to a term of ceasefire, has agreed to dialogue,
but has consistently been undermined by elements within the government
who either choose to do so on the grounds that they believe the use of
force can end the group or are sabotaging dialogue because they believe
they are profiting from the system as it is.

“Before now, I used to think that Boko Haram was completely opposed to
peace or ceasefire, but in the few occasions that I have been involved
in seeking a way out of this problem, I have seen that much of the
sabotage came from the side of the government,” he said

Confirming reports that he facilitated former President Obasanjo’s
meeting with the family of a member of the Boko Haram sect sometime ago,
Sani insisted that if the Federal Government showed sincere, dialogue
could sooner than later end the activities of the militant sect.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91576:-i-know-who-can-end-boko-haram-menace-says-sani&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

nonsense,and you have been waiting for a presidential phone call before you do what is right....charlattan
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by naptu2: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2012
[size=14pt]Osama Bin Ladin's message to Nigeria, which was published by the BBC on
Wednesday, 12 February, 2003, 00:56 GMT[/size]

The following is the full text of an audio message purported to be by al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden, broadcast on Arab television station al-Jazeera on 11 February.

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate.

A message to our Muslim brothers in Iraq, may God's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you.

O you who believe fear Allah, by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden as He should be feared.

Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always, and die not except in a state of Islam [as Muslims] with complete submission to Allah.

We are following up with great interest and extreme concern the crusaders' preparations for war to occupy a former capital of Islam, loot Muslims' wealth, and install an agent government, which would be a satellite for its masters in Washington and Tel Aviv, just like all the other treasonous and agent Arab governments.

This would be in preparation for establishing the Greater Israel.

Allah is sufficient for us and He is the best disposer of affairs.

'Unjust war'

Amid this unjust war, the war of infidels and debauchees led by America along with its allies and agents, we would like to stress a number of important values:

First, showing good intentions. This means fighting should be for the sake of the one God.

It should not be for championing ethnic groups, or for championing the non-Islamic regimes in all Arab countries, including Iraq.

God Almighty says: "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil."

So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

Second, we remind that victory comes only from God and all we have to do is prepare and motivate for jihad.

God Almighty says: "Oh ye who believe! If ye will help the cause of Allah, He will help you and plant your feet firmly."

We must rush to seek God Almighty's forgiveness from sins, particularly the grave sins.

Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him, said: "Avoid the seven grave sins; polytheism, sorcery, killing, unless permitted by God, usury, taking the money of orphans, fleeing from combat, and slandering innocent faithful women."

Also, all grave sins, such as consuming alcohol, committing adultery, disobeying parents, and committing perjury. We must obey God in general, and should in particular mention the name of God more before combat.

'Media machine'

Abu-al-Darda, may God be pleased with him, said: "Perform a good deed before an attack, because you are fighting with your deeds."

Third, we realized from our defence and fighting against the American enemy that, in combat, they mainly depend on psychological warfare.

This is in light of the huge media machine they have.

They also depend on massive air strikes so as to conceal their most prominent point of weakness, which is the fear, cowardliness, and the absence of combat spirit among US soldiers.

Those soldiers are completely convinced of the injustice and lying of their government.

They also lack a fair cause to defend. They only fight for capitalists, usury takers, and the merchants of arms and oil, including the gang of crime at the White House.

This is in addition to crusader and personal grudges by Bush the father.

Trench warfare

We also realized that one of the most effective and available methods of rendering the air force of the crusader enemy ineffective is by setting up roofed and disguised trenches in large numbers.

I had referred to that in a previous statement during the Tora Bora battle last year.

In that great battle, faith triumphed over all the materialistic forces of the people of evil, for principles were adhered to, thanks to God Almighty.

I will narrate to you part of that great battle, to show how cowardly they are on the one hand, and how effective trenches are in exhausting them on the other.

We were about 300 mujahideen [Islamic militants].We dug 100 trenches that were spread in an area that does not exceed one square mile, one trench for every three brothers, so as to avoid the huge human losses resulting from the bombardment.

Since the first hour of the US campaign on 20 Rajab 1422, corresponding to 7 October 2001, our centres were exposed to a concentrated bombardment.

And this bombardment continued until mid-Ramadan.

On 17 Ramadan, a very fierce bombardment began, particularly after the US command was certain that some of al-Qaeda leaders were still in Tora Bora, including the humble servant to God [referring to himself] and the brother mujahid Dr Ayman al-Zawahiri.

The bombardment was round-the-clock and the warplanes continued to fly over us day and night.

War in Afghanistan

The US Pentagon, together with its allies, worked full time on blowing up and destroying this small spot, as well as on removing it entirely.

Planes poured their lava on us, particularly after accomplishing their main missions in Afghanistan.

The US forces attacked us with smart bombs, bombs that weigh thousands of pounds, cluster bombs, and bunker busters.

Bombers, like the B-52, used to fly over head for more than two hours and drop between 20 to 30 bombs at a time.

The modified C-130 aircraft kept carpet-bombing us at night, using modern types of bombs.

The US forces dared not break into our positions, despite the unprecedented massive bombing and terrible propaganda targeting this completely besieged small area.

This is in addition to the forces of hypocrites, whom they prodded to fight us for 15 days non-stop.

Every time the latter attacked us, we forced them out of our area carrying their dead and wounded.

'Alliance of evil'

Is there any clearer evidence of their cowardice, fear, and lies regarding their legends about their alleged power.

To sum it up, the battle resulted in the complete failure of the international alliance of evil, with all its forces, [to overcome] a small number of mujahideen - 300 mujahideen hunkered down in trenches spread over an area of one square mile under a temperature of -10 degrees Celsius.

The battle resulted in the injury of 6% of personnel - we hope God will accept them as martyrs - and the damage of two percent of the trenches, praise be to God.

If all the world forces of evil could not achieve their goals on a one square mile of area against a small number of mujahideen with very limited capabilities, how can these evil forces triumph over the Muslim world?

This is impossible, God willing, if people adhere to their religion and insist on jihad for its sake.

Iraqi 'brothers'

O mujahideen brothers in Iraq, do not be afraid of what the United States is propagating in terms of their lies about their power and their smart, laser-guided missiles.

The smart bombs will have no effect worth mentioning in the hills and in the trenches, on plains, and in forests.

They must have apparent targets. The well-camouflaged trenches and targets will not be reached by either the smart or the stupid missiles.

There will only be haphazard strikes that dissipate the enemy ammunition and waste its money. Dig many trenches.

The [early Muslim caliph] Umar, may God be pleased with him, stated: "Take the ground as a shield because this will ensure the exhaustion of all the stored enemy missiles within months."

Their daily production is too little and can be dealt with, God willing.

We also recommend luring the enemy forces into a protracted, close, and exhausting fight, using the camouflaged defensive positions in plains, farms, mountains, and cities.

The enemy fears city and street wars most, a war in which the enemy expects grave human losses.

Martyrdom operations

We stress the importance of the martyrdom operations against the enemy - operations that inflicted harm on the United States and Israel that have been unprecedented in their history, thanks to Almighty God.

We also point out that whoever supported the United States, including the hypocrites of Iraq or the rulers of Arab countries, those who approved their actions and followed them in this crusade war by fighting with them or providing bases and administrative support, or any form of support, even by words, to kill the Muslims in Iraq, should know that they are apostates and outside the community of Muslims.

It is permissible to spill their blood and take their property.

God says: "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other."

And he amongst you that turns to them [for friendship] is of them.

Verily, Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Mobilizing the 'Islamic nation'

We also stress to honest Muslims that they should move, incite, and mobilize the [Islamic] nation, amid such grave events and hot atmosphere so as to liberate themselves from those unjust and renegade ruling regimes, which are enslaved by the United States.

They should also do so to establish the rule of God on earth.

The most qualified regions for liberation are Jordan, Morocco, [size=14pt]Nigeria[/size], Pakistan, the land of the two holy mosques [Saudi Arabia], and Yemen.

Needless to say, this crusade war is primarily targeted against the people of Islam.

Regardless of the removal or the survival of the socialist party or Saddam, Muslims in general and the Iraqis in particular must brace themselves for jihad against this unjust campaign and acquire ammunition and weapons.

This is a prescribed duty. God says: "[And let them pray with thee] taking all precautions and bearing arms: the unbelievers wish if ye were negligent of your arms and your baggage, to assault you in a single rush."

Fighting in support of the non-Islamic banners is forbidden.

Muslims' doctrine and banner should be clear in fighting for the sake of God. He who fights to raise the word of God will fight for God's sake.

Under these circumstances, there will be no harm if the interests of Muslims converge with the interests of the socialists in the fight against the crusaders, despite our belief in the infidelity of socialists.

The jurisdiction of the socialists and those rulers has fallen a long time ago.

Socialists are infidels wherever they are, whether they are in Baghdad or Aden.

'High morale'

The fighting, which is waging and which will be waged these days, is very much like the fighting of Muslims against the Byzantine in the past.

And the convergence of interests is not detrimental. The Muslims' fighting against the Byzantine converged with the interests of the Persians.

And this was not detrimental to the companions of the prophet.

Before concluding, we reiterate the importance of high morale and caution against false rumours, defeatism, uncertainty, and discouragement.

The prophet said: "Bring good omens and do not discourage people."

He also said: "The voice of Abu-Talhah [one of the prophet's companions] in the army is better than 100 men."

During the Al-Yarmuk Battle, a man told Khalid bin-al-Walid [an Islamic commander]: "The Byzantine soldiers are too many and the Muslims are few."

So, Khalid told him: "Shame on you. Armies do not triumph with large numbers but are defeated if the spirit of defeatism prevails."

Keep this saying before your eyes: "It is not fitting for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he hath thoroughly subdued the land."

"Therefore, when ye meet the unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks."

Your wish to the crusaders should be as came in this verse of poetry: "The only language between you and us is the sword that will strike your necks."

In the end, I advise myself and you to fear God covertly and openly and to be patient in the jihad.

Victory will be achieved with patience. I also advise myself and you to say more prayers.

O ye who believe! When ye meet a force, be firm, and call Allah in remembrance much (and often); That ye may prosper.

God, who sent the book unto the prophet, who drives the clouds, and who defeated the enemy parties, defeat them and make us victorious over them.

Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire! [Koranic verse].

May God's peace and blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad and his household.

BBC Monitoring , based in Caversham in southern England, selects and translates information from radio, television, press, news agencies and the internet from 150 countries in more than 70 languages.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/2751019.stm
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by Ogetogeo(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

lol . . . so, instead of doing your research, you concluded instead that I must be ignorant for posting on issues you are ignorant of, information readily available to all Nigerians over the net?

Look, google is there to help educate you on that which you are ignorant of. Use it!

When u are caught lieing through your teeth u call google.
Give the links to your lies or stfu! angry
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by naptu2: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2012
I'm still searching for transcript of the 2nd tape, where he mentioned killing of muslims by christians in Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by silverluci(f): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2012
jmaine: Hmmm ! Dude is so confident . . . .
how are is he sure abt this boko haram person if he isnt part of the whole thing in the first place.
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by DSoj(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2012
Why are people jumping into conclusion dat d man is Datti Ahmed? He was once a mediator btwn boko haram and d govt but pulled out, giving d excuse dat information about d dialogue was exposed in newspapers. He may know much but that doesn't make him d man.

A lot of dis northern big men could fit in; Buhari, Nafiu Baba-Ahmed, IBB, Sultan of Sokoto,
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by naptu2: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2012
Who remembers the terror alert of 2004, when saxon armoured cars were deployed @ Mega Plaza, Eleke Crescent and other potential targets?

http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/2004/mar/20/062.html
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by MOBBDEEP: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2012
naptu2: [size=14pt]National Intelligence Agency (Nigeria)[/size]

National Intelligence Agency

Agency overview

Formed

June 5, 1986

Jurisdiction

Government of Nigeria

Headquarters

Abuja, Nigeria

Agency executive

Olaniyi Oladeji, Director General

Website

www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng

The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is a Nigerian government division tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations

History

ShowHide

Fulfilling one of the promises made in his first national address as president, in June 1986 Ibrahim Babangida issued Decree Number 19, dissolving the National Security Organization (NSO) and restructuring Nigeria's security services into three separate entities under the Office of the Co-ordinator of National Security[1][2]

State Security Service (SSS) - Responsible for domestic intelligence

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) - Responsible for Foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations

Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) - Responsible for military intelligence.

↑Jump back a section

Directors General of the NIA

ShowHide

Directors General of the NIA

Term of Service

Albert K. Horsfall

1986–1990

Brigadier-General Haliru Akilu (Rtd)

1990–1993

Zakari Y. Ibrahim

1993–1998

Godfrey B. Preware

1998–1999

Uche O. Okeke

1999–2007

Emmanuel E. Imohe

2007 - 2009 (September, 2009)

Olaniyi Oladeji

2007 - 2009 (September, 2010)

What has this agency ever done for Nigeria?

Let's give credit where it is due. I probably would have shared your view if not for the stint I had with SSS & which afforded me to know little about DMI & NIA.
These 3 orgs are few of the performing & efficient FG - Setups.
They were behind the marked success recorded against the Kidnappings & High-profile Crime which bedevilled the South-East some few years ago.
It's just that the 'Anonymity' as a core feature of Civil-Service strictly applies to them as they work covertly, they are faceless & they don't take public credit.
The major 'cog in the wheel' to finding solutions to this problem & other ones afflicting Nigeria is actually its Size and Ethno-cultural diversity.
Similar large-sized and/or multiple ethno-cultural based territory can only be run efficiently practising Confederalism rather than Federalism, and this is what the so-called SNC is trying to address.

@ All, I still don't get to see why we are frying the yansh of Mr Sani Musa.
He pulled a 'call-for-peace' meeting btw OBJ & a key Northern element & the element was killed shortly after the said meeting & you expect him to come open to call names!
Re: Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
SEEMS LIKE THE NORTH HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THEY ARE DOING MORE HARM TO THEIR REGION THAN THEY ARE DOING TO NIGERIA.

NOBODY WANTS TO HAVE ANYTHING WITH THE NORTH. AND THEY DONT WANT TO SWALLOW THEIR PRIDE AND STOP WITHOUT COMPENSATION. AFTER SPENDING ALOT TO SPONSOR TERRORIST.

LET THEM CONTINUE. BY THE TIME THEY ARE DONE THE NORTH WILL BE WORSE THAN IT WAS WHEN THEY STARTED.

LET THE MAN KEEP HIS PHONE CHARGED WAITING FOR JONATHAN TO CALL HIM. SOON HE WILL DISCOVER THAT THERE IS NO MORE SERVICE IN THE NORTH. THE TELECOM OPERATORS HAVE LEFT THE NORTH AND THE MASTS HAVE BEEN.BOMBED.

THEY HE WILL SAY THAT MAY BE JONATHAN HAS BEEN CALLING HIM BUT THERE IS NO SERVICE.

MAD MAN. BE WAITING FOR THE PRESIDENT TO CALL YOU BEFORE U CALL UR BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TO ORDER.

NA U GO TIRE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.