Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,856 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jokes By DEE ;) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes By DEE ;) (676 Views)

Funny Jokes By Lucky007 Ps Come With Cold Water Incase Its Dry: / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes By DEE ;) by DeeAe: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2012
A man goes to heaven with two friends. When they get there they see ducks everywhere. St. Peter informs them that they can do whatever they want but don't step on the ducks. A week goes by and one man steps on a duck. St. Peter comes out with this ugly woman and says " this is who you will spend eternity with". A month later the second man steps on a duck. St. Peter shows up with a hideous woman and says "this is who you will spend eternity with". After a year the third man hadn't stepped on a duck and St. peter shows up with a gorgeous woman. The man can't believe it and says " what could I have done to deserve such a beautiful woman". The woman says "I don't know all I did was step on a duck"
Re: Jokes By DEE ;) by DeeAe: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2012
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.
Re: Jokes By DEE ;) by Bella3(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2012
The first joke was useles. The second was damn funny. Nothing do mary

(1) (Reply)

The Gorrila / Plss Does The Price Of G A R R I Also Affect That Of Kwuli-kwuli? / Fire!fire!fire Burn Me O !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.