Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? (13563 Views)

Poll: A wife or a Car: Which is more expensive to maintain?

A Wife: 65% (95 votes)
A Car: 23% (34 votes)
Undecided: 10% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Why Are Imo State Ladies This Expensive To Marry?(see Pics Of Marriage List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by segzicres(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ppl r just very sentimental! Y cnt. Dey b. Compared? Dis is just. Like saying "A HOME. AND AN. ORGANISATION........WHICH IS. CHEAPER TO RUN". Simple!! Share. Ur tots n go
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by omotayokay: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
WIFE AND CAR..? Lol. But to be sincere, in term of expenses, I think a wife is more costly compared to car...you dont ave to ask me why!
On the other hand though, comparing a wife and car is not reasonable because they dont serve the same purpose, yes!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
paulostical2004:

Dude, if u have taken your time to read through my write up you would have come across a part of it where i stated that i have never regretted marrying my wife.Their was no time i stated that my wife is expensive, so please get your priority right.
out of the abundance of the heart, the hand writes..... If u had not thought of this, u wldn't have considered it a topic.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=16pt]Children or no children if my wife bleeps up, i will get rid of her. [/size] embarassed
wot if na u Bleep up? You should thank your stars you are not living in Europe or America, na 4 inside ur car u 4 de sleep every nite.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
Claracuzio: Wife of course. Pata pata make I change engine- 150k-400k depending on the car but ur wife fit buy gold of like 200k, weave on of like 100k, shoe nko? Unecessary oestentatious goods.
Na women dey make men die quick.
I was a happy man when I used to be alone u know enjoy time outs at nite over a few bottles but no my woman had to stop me from drinking and make me depressed with a very borring christian life.
Oops I forgot the born again women make u pay tights to all those 419 pastors. Hehe
dumbest post ever,morever its "tithe"and not tight.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=16pt]Children or no children if my wife bleeps up, i will get rid of her. [/size] embarassed
pastor okotie,season 2
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
mu2sa2: It’s all a matter of attitude. Some men hav no regard for women at all – not just their wives but ALL women. This category of men can do anything to a woman -even to kids- and feel no qualms about it. I guess u ar one of them by even bringing up this thread, otherwise how do u even compare a human being , not least ur wife, with a car. My advice to All women is to be very careful about men they associate with.
did u read the post,or u've difficulty in understanding?
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
currency10: In my perssonal view, I think car is more epensive than a woman.
My reason:
(1) You can tell yor baby dat u er broke u don't have to day, bot if year engine LOCK my guy u must fix it.

(2) My girl, she is a woking class (Banker) in a gud firm she is low expensive than my car bot I luv her, she lov me.she alway tel me dat wat she want is lov not mony she manage wit me not lik my car no manage. Though there varies of girls some er killer shop year mony any how they don't cares,guys too shine year eyes b4 u go 4 a lady -if u go any how u c any how.

(3) Every day my car consume fuels,every day my baby don,t consume.

(4) Every month I service my car.Every month My girl go to her company hospital.( Laggon hospital)
didnt u get any formal education at all,aside ur Alaba-igbotic upbringing?
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by monex(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Comparisons like this sadden me. Our good values have been eroded. Materialism is the order of the day.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
adefash:
U must the greatest fool for not understanding the plight of he who has just lost a daughter.it is better to be baren that for some1 to lose a child or a spouse.u must be some1 raised on a street without having had any family bond.u are very rude!
no mind the guy,he thinks the forum is for animals like him,little wonder,he made a post..animal.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by pendo89(f): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
paulostical2004: I LOVE MY WIFE AND WOULD NEVER IN THIS WORLD EQUATE HER WITH MATERIAL THINGS OF THIS WORLD.TAKING THE DECISION TO MARRY HER AT A TIME I COULD HAVE EASILY BOUGHT A POSH CAR WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER TAKEN IN MY LIFE.MY REASONS? 1. GOD HAVE NEVER STOP BLESSING ME SINCE THEN. 2. I AM NOT NOT JUST MARRIED MAN BUT A FATHER FOR THAT MATTER WITH A LUVLY DAUGHTER OF ABOUT 6 MONTH OLD 3.I AM NOW SUFFICIENTLY CAPABLE TO BUY WHATEVER CAR I CHOOSE TO BUY. MY ADVISE TO ELIGIBLE NAIRALANDER BACHELORS OUT THERE IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PLACE MATERIAL CONSIDERATION ABOVE ISSUES THAT HAVE DIRECT CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU AND FUTURE.CHEERS

THAT IS WHAT SEPARATES MEN FROM BOYS

People, do u know what annoys me most? When ladies come up to tell me such crap above "when u start equating with money. Is it not the same women that said "love no be for mouth na by ur pocket and how much u are willing to spend on them" spare me that trash pls.
If women are to be spent on, I have all rights to compare them with other expenses I make. During our mothers them time, it was love, love and love, not money, honey money, boyfriend's money. What's all this.
Enough of all this trsh women come up to tell us online looking for cheap sympathy.
Once u make it regularly to my LIST OF BUDGETS or EXPENSES, u are, can and will be compared with everyother thing on the list. I can even say, women and drinking which akes or consumes more money.

ON this forum I see boys who lack the natural ability to impress and woe a woman. They believe in spending a fortune to win a woman.
Once that is done,they spend more to keep her since there is nothing else glueing the relationship except money which is here today and gone tomorrow.
Then a more moneyed fellow comes along,she dumps you for him,and you come online calling all women rubbish things?
Talk to men like the one above and ask them how they won jewels and stop being bitter with women.
When you spend foolishly you do it out of your own will.So who is more foolish here? Truth be told there are women who want ur money b4 they vamoose.
If you can't discern and be wise what does that reduce you to ? A loser.
Up your dating skills.If you can't God have mercy on u.If he can't am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by katty40(f): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
de are so many ladies out de who can do with little maintaince,but a car def.needs maintance which is always expensive.....but on d other hand sha some ladies are more expensive 2 maintaince but depending on d class and some ladies are also STUPID!!Coz d cnt do with wat dv got...mehn am confused oh
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by hush007: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Guys,

I guess the point is undoubtly proven that women r more expensive to take care and its only normal that such is the case. They are human beings. Moreso, they still offer more than wot a car. Will offer. U can av sex wit your innit or can your car reproduce offsprings. Tho I kinda like the idea you can can always change carssha, it makes it easy ... *thinki*
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by keemsleek(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Funny question first of all hw can u compare a car to ur wife a car is just a piece of metals while ur wife
Is a joy of bundles won't u spend a whole lot on wht gives u joy as for me am glad I ave a wife whose bin there thru all wit me and I cn spend all on her and dat doesn't make her expensive rather am a gud husband
Dat knws hw well to take gud care of his wife so no matter hw much u spend u bin an husband taking
Care of wht makes him happy and for d metals it will stop running one day no matter hw much u spend but
A gud wife will always b there
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by kevyngbash(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
ComParing a human being to a car even if she is not ur wife? this is a very stupid move. Maybe u have little regards for the females in ur family or tribe or religion.
Whoever speaks in support, either way must either be an unfortunate fellow or is from a broken or not stable home where marriage means nothing. It is irritating to debate this topic.

What about asking : maintaining myself or my car, which is costlier? Why use a woman(wife). It must have been as a result of how u view the female gender.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Bluvs2rock(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
When one begins to compare his wife to an inanimate object, then I'm afraid a psych eval is in order. That is downright unfair & totally insulting.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
kevyngbash: ComParing a human being to a car even if she is not ur wife? this is a very stupid move. Maybe u have little regards for the females in ur family or tribe or religion.
Whoever speaks in support, either way must either be an unfortunate fellow or is from a broken or not stable home where marriage means nothing. It is irritating to debate this topic.

What about asking : maintaining myself or my car, which is costlier? Why use a woman(wife). It must have been as a result of how u view the female gender.
what brought the issue of family,tribe,or unfortunate now?.u are the mumu,and the unfortunate.if u dont have sensible things to say,why not click exit,or next topic..let us njoy this thread..ewu.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by tete7000(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
You don't have respect for your wife. How can you even ask this kind of question at all? Do you compare a material thing to a human person?
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by basher(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
Yomieluv: didnt u get any formal education at all,aside ur Alaba-igbotic upbringing?

Clap for yourself. I'm sure you must be very proud of yourself for coming to this conclusion? I'm extremely impressed.

Now go and jerk off to some buga music!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by kevyngbash(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
@yomielove, if you do not see the connection between this and family,etc, then you need to cure yourself of shallow mindedness.
U must be empty in deep reasoning

Some cultures naturally have subservient roles for females and a man from that background will need to walk through civility to abandon that mindset.

It is possible that you have struck / insulted your mother before. That's what I can deduce from ur behavior and that of the poster sef. it is not just about your gf or wife. It is about your mother and aunties and.....

People whose famillies are full of problems like wife beating,abuse , disrespect for women etc will normally bear children that will come to wonder if women are worth anything,compared to a car or chair.

Why would someone ask a question like this?
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by basher(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Yomieluv: what brought the issue of family,tribe,or unfortunate now?.u are the mumu,and the unfortunate.if u dont have sensible things to say,why not click exit,or next topic..let us njoy this thread..ewu.

That's a bit rich from you who just branded someone "Alaba-Ibotic"? SMH
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by megareal: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joining majority of posters here, I seriously do not see any basis for comparison here. Human vs inanimate object? Way too far!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by horny4u(f): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Of cos a wife !

She can even break a car if you annoy her too much grin grin grin grin grin

Anyone wanna marry their car? ? ?
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
horny4u: Of cos a wife !

She can even break a car if you annoy her too much grin grin grin grin grin

Anyone wanna marry their car? ? ?

Well, here is my analysis from experience:

1. White women cost half the cost of car maintenance to maintain. In most instances, you can take care of her and add 2 more cars and still not feel it.
2. African American woman will cost just about the same cost as car maintenance
3. African women, excluding Nigerian women, will cost 2 times the cost of car maintenance.
4. Nigerian women could very much quadruple your cost of car maintenance - by 4 times, reduce your life expectancy, turn you into a lion - an angry man, and send you to bankruptcy.

Options 1 and 2 will give more bank for your buck and happiness. I am lucky to be a living testament of option 2 and couldn't be much happier. Now how do I know all these, I have a lot Nigerian friends who are in their 30s but look 50s because of the stress and problems they face with their Nigerian wives. They will send you to grave quicker than rocket shipsmiley
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by juce: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
DUMB COMPARISM.
UR WIFE IS NOT A PROPERTY AND CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH A CAR.
PLS GROW UP!!!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
First off,I think it is offensive that you are even making the comparison. Haba! Guy. A wife and a car?. A wife is a human being, I'm sure you maintain yourself with much more than you use on your car. Secondly, there are levels for both cars and women, so what class are you looking at? For some women, car maintenance is a sub-cost of maintaining the wife. Get a wife and get her a car.
The answer to ur question will always be: wife. It is an entirely different committment. Consider your financial strength, ask urself - am I ready for a new suit? Then - a car, next maybe a house, then - am I ready to marry? Can I handle a family?. You cannot compare the expenses resulting from owning a car to maintaing a wife.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
kevyngbash: @yomielove, if you do not see the connection between this and family,etc, then you need to cure yourself of shallow mindedness.
U must be empty in deep reasoning

Some cultures naturally have subservient roles for females and a man from that background will need to walk through civility to abandon that mindset.

It is possible that you have struck / insulted your mother before. That's what I can deduce from ur behavior and that of the poster sef. it is not just about your gf or wife. It is about your mother and aunties and.....

People whose famillies are full of problems like wife beating,abuse , disrespect for women etc will normally bear children that will come to wonder if women are worth anything,compared to a car or chair.

Why would someone ask a question like this?

am disappointed at ur level of reasoning..must every thread be political related,or something serious.cant we catch fun again?i guess hypertension is the leading killer disease in ur miserable family,when u dont take out stress by catching fun.guy,if u are sad about life,go jump into a river...dont take out ur miserable life on me.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by ollyboy009(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its amazin dat nt evrybodys post wort readin on NL. 70% of d respondend even lack d undastandn of d concept of d poster's questn. Y ar u guys being so emotional,even women demsels kno d best ansa. Som1 is tokin abt monetary aspect,anoda tokin abt morality.What abt d spiritual aspect? A car is truely a luxurus eathly tin bt a spiritualy wicked woman cud even cost u ur lyf to maintain. Abeg d poster said he demands for ansa 4rm d xperienx pple nt any1 dat just feel lyk sendin his/her fingers on a typin erand.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by horny4u(f): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
Danka7777:

Well, here is my analysis from experience:

1. White women cost half the cost of car maintenance to maintain. In most instances, you can take care of her and add 2 more cars and still not feel it.
2. African American woman will cost just about the same cost as car maintenance
3. African women, excluding Nigerian women, will cost 2 times the cost of car maintenance.
4. Nigerian women could very much quadruple your cost of car maintenance - by 4 times, reduce your life expectancy, turn you into a lion - an angry man, and send you to bankruptcy.

Options 1 and 2 will give more bank for your buck and happiness. I am lucky to be a living testament of option 2 and couldn't be much happier. Now how do I know all these, I have a lot Nigerian friends who are in their 30s but look 50s because of the stress and problems they face with their Nigerian wives. They will send you to grave quicker than rocket shipsmiley[/b]

Marry that white woman fast....Good luck ! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by WhoIBe: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILDISH.
YOUR SELF OR YOUR CAR WHICH IS MORE EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN
YOUR KIDS OR YOUR CAR WHICH IS MORE EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN
VERY STUPID QUESTION
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by member479760: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2012
these are 2 different incomparable things. a wife is a living thing while a car is not living thing, the 2 serves different purpose. the car get one to work but can't phuck the car.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by impetus: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2012
Poster;
Before u ask which is more expensive, you should have asked which is more important. I think this question is uncalled for cos comparing your wife with ur car or anything is the beginning of problems in ur marriage. ur wife is the most important person or thing in ur life and she is incomparable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Court Did Not Declare Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / 'my Life As A Lesbian / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.