Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,657 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame (1390 Views)

“i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins / What Goes Up A Hill With Three Legs And Comes Down With Four? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Walking past a newspaper stand, i saw many people gathered all around it. Curiosity drove me into joining them until my eyes caught the Headline of The Punch Newspaper, "ASO ROCK GOES UP IN FLAME; GEJ, Sambo and top Senators among Casualties."
My heart leaped for joy as i read this. God must have kept to his promises of cleansing all the bad leaders out of our system. I was happy not only because "the looters and Corrupt senators" are dead but also because nature has helped in getting rid of a "Visionless President"(the worst in our history). I shouted for Joy and praised God for a Job well done.

My shouts must have disturbed my brother cos he tapped me gently and asked of what happened. It was only then i realised it was all a Dream
I was diappointed. How long will it take God to get rid of this animal we call a President?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by sammyzacks(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
Why would wish the death of another man? What if it boomerangs and hits you instead.have you ever prayed for your president and wish him boldness to tackle nigeria,s problems? Do it now and stop destroying yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Mandelaguy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Imagine how human beings behave,on what basis is he the worst president you have ever had? On what will you classify him as having failed? Is he worse than IBB,ABACHA,OBJ and co? You are just destroying yourself with hate. I wishes were horses........keep on dreaming,but don't be surprised if you see death before the man you wish dead. Your own president is an animal because you are one,mine is a right thinking human being.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Clerverly: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
I am disappointed it was a dream!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Zutchy: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
My God,am shocked,like sincerely shocked,I can't believe this,why will you be wishing death on the man,just because he is ur president,am trying to imagine what this man as an individual could have done to you for you to be wishing him dead,you must be a very wicked,sadistic,satanic and depressed human being.thats very base of you.
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: Imagine how human beings behave,on what basis is he the worst president you have ever had? On what will you classify him as having failed? Is he worse than IBB,ABACHA,OBJ and co? You are just destroying yourself with hate. I wishes were horses........keep on dreaming,but don't be surprised if you see death before the man you wish dead. Your own president is an animal because you are one,mine is a right thinking human being.
This people u mentioned have at least done something worthy and appreciated for the Country. GeJ has never done that and has never made a Decision that was generally accepted or lauded by Nigerians. All we see are riots and protest whenever he makes a decision.
Who else could be worse than him?
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
Zutchy: My God,am shocked,like sincerely shocked. Thats very biase of you.
u call me Biased?
I voted for this man because i see a better president in him bt Alas, i was wrong. This is a man who is hell bent on destroying the lives of every single Nigerian. We protest,riot and beg bt still he doesnt change.
Only a heartless man wld increase the price of Fuel on d 1st day of d year and he has further proved 2 be one.

If his death is gonna End our suffering, SO BE IT
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by dasparrow: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Harbioollah: Walking past a newspaper stand, i saw many people gathered all around it. Curiosity drove me into joining them until my eyes caught the Headline of The Punch Newspaper, "ASO ROCK GOES UP IN FLAME; GEJ, Sambo and top Senators among Casualties."
My heart leaped for joy as i read this. God must have kept to his promises of cleansing all the bad leaders out of our system. I was happy not only because "the looters and Corrupt senators" are dead but also because nature has helped in getting rid of a "Visionless President"(the worst in our history). I shouted for Joy and praised God for a Job well done.

My shouts must have disturbed my brother cos he tapped me gently and asked of what happened. It was only then i realised it was all a Dream
I was diappointed. How long will it take God to get rid of this animal we call a President?

Hmmmm, lol. But honestly, though it is not in my nature to wish anyone dead I can see where you are coming from. I think GEJ's administration is the worst administration I have seen since Abacha's regime. I don't have anything against GEJ as a person but the number of people that have lost their lives and continue to loose their lives in unprecedented numbers in his tenure as president is very discouraging. Even worse is the fact that Jonathan acknowledged that he knows those behind boko haram and yet won't go ahead to name them. I also doubt GEJ will see to it that those involved in the fuel subsidy scandal will be persecuted. Oh well, na dem sabi.
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
did people not celebrate when abacha died?
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by bodejohn(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
...even though I careless for his person and the position he holds, it is still outrageous that a human being will wish death for a fellow human being.
If you carefully look around I am sure there are people who you have hurt very badly, suppose they had also wished you were dead...GEJ may not be the president we want, but if we fight, no be like make one person drop dead o.
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Dont wish death for your enemy, you might die before him.
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2012
Am glad u all agreed he z an enemy 2 d Nation.

Who the Fucck moved this 2 d jokes Section
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by tobechi74: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2012
Nigerians are dreamers but are not dream interpreters.

We see in others the mirror reflection of our self.
The aso rock represent ur house
the inhabitants, GEJ,SAMBO etc represent ur family.
Ur wish that they die represent GOD waiting to punnish you.... But JESUS is pleading on ur behalf

Now God is asking HOW LONG?

Warning!!!!
Repent
Re: Aso Rock Goes Up In Flame by Lisa1: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2012
Nice work!

(1) (Reply)

Real Tpuching Story.........happened In China / Picture Of Real Public Toilet / Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.