Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen (885 Views)

Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman / Pakistan Government Sacks 250 Pot-bellied Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by Ptimes: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2012
The Police authority in Punjab, a district in Pakistan, has sacked 250 pot-bellied and fat officers from the Police Force.

The Inspector General of Police, Habibur Rehman, ordered a team of district police officers to measure the waistline of the 175, 000 members of the police force and all men found to be overweight were ordered to reduce their weight to a required standard before Saturday.

“The Inspector General ordered 175,000 personnel...Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/foreign/5953-pakistan_sacks_250_pot-bellied_policemen.html
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by ACM10: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2012
I hope the same thing could be done in Nigeria. Sometimes, I wonder if our men in black do exercise at all except to finger their trigger.
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by dasparrow: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2012
Ptimes: The Police authority in Punjab, a district in Pakistan, has sacked 250 pot-bellied and fat officers from the Police Force.

The Inspector General of Police, Habibur Rehman, ordered a team of district police officers to measure the waistline of the 175, 000 members of the police force and all men found to be overweight were ordered to reduce their weight to a required standard before Saturday.

“The Inspector General ordered 175,000 personnel...Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/foreign/5953-pakistan_sacks_250_pot-bellied_policemen.html

LOL, that is quite funny but I can't blame the IG because how can these "pregnant" men run after criminals with their potruding stomachs? Nigeria should do the same but I doubt if they will have anymore policemen left should they follow pakistan's path since most Naija policemen probably have beer bellies.
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by jamace(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2012
Too much egunje causes pot-belle.grin

LWKMD grin
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by ebamma(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2012
awof dey run belle,naija police be warned
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by ACM10: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2012
There is no way Tafa Balogun would have risen to the post of Inspector General in a police force like this
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by Lisa1: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2012
Great
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by gaddafe(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2012
This report wan use laff kill me.

If something like this can happen in Nigeria, I would love it grin grin

Even in the military we have so many pot bellied officers grin grin grin
Re: Pakistan Sacks 250 “pot-bellied” Policemen by tomzman: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lwkmd...but seriously this kind of thing should also be applied in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong, Tibet And Xinjiang: Triple Trouble On China's Periphery / Did You Know That The CIA Once Tried Using Cats As Spies? / Iran 'very Excited' About Russian S-300 Ban Repeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.