Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Phone Business Partner Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Phone Business Partner Needed (506 Views)

Easy To Make Money On Mobile Phone Business In/for This Coming Christmas. / Looking For Mobile Phone Business Partner / Looking For Mobile Phone Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2012
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO FUND MY PHONE BUSSINESS IDEA ITS A PROFITABLE BIZ

THIS IS HOW PHONE BIZ WORK
This is how the biznes work.

1. You can only buy the phone in bulk at THE STORE

2. The Smallest phone you can buy there start frm 1500 each and the minimum u can buy at once is 7pcs.

3. The minimum u can ADD to sell each phone start frm 500 if the phone is betwn 2000 to to 4000 any thing above that is 1k to 5k profit on each phone.

4. The business is really moving fast if u have what people want and sell it at good rate.

5. You are giving guarantee by the importer to return the phone to collect a new on if customer buy it and it develop fault within a short period of time 2MONTH GUARANTEE. IF U DID NOT OPEN THE LABEL ON THE SCREW OR DO NOTGIVE IT TO ANY TECHNICIAN TO REPAIR.

6. The bussimess has a very low risk .

7. U can make up to 50k and over monthly if u start with 200k.

8. IF U BUY A PHONE AND THE PHONE IS NOT MOVING IN MARKET YOU CAN RETURN IT TO THE IMPORTER AND BUY THE ONE UR CUSTOMER WANT.

REGISTRATION AS A RESsellER IS 30K
i need sponsorship
Re: Phone Business Partner Needed by Adwasitcombiz(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2012
oluface: PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO FUND MY PHONE BUSSINESS IDEA ITS A PROFITABLE BIZ

THIS IS HOW PHONE BIZ WORK
This is how the biznes work.

1. You can only buy the phone in bulk at THE STORE

2. The Smallest phone you can buy there start frm 1500 each and the minimum u can buy at once is 7pcs.

3. The minimum u can ADD to sell each phone start frm 500 if the phone is betwn 2000 to to 4000 any thing above that is 1k to 5k profit on each phone.

4. The business is really moving fast if u have what people want and sell it at good rate.

5. You are giving guarantee by the importer to return the phone to collect a new on if customer buy it and it develop fault within a short period of time 2MONTH GUARANTEE. IF U DID NOT OPEN THE LABEL ON THE SCREW OR DO NOTGIVE IT TO ANY TECHNICIAN TO REPAIR.

6. The bussimess has a very low risk .

7. U can make up to 50k and over monthly if u start with 200k.

8. IF U BUY A PHONE AND THE PHONE IS NOT MOVING IN MARKET YOU CAN RETURN IT TO THE IMPORTER AND BUY THE ONE UR CUSTOMER WANT.

REGISTRATION AS A RESsellER IS 30K
i need sponsorship
ok please visit. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Crazy Profit Importing And Selling $4(#600) Mp3 Players / Empowering Your Child / Create A FREE Online Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.