Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device (2031 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
so i decide to check the best to root your device with out problem or being scared so i found one smiley

first go to www.unlockroot.com the download the software check if ur device is include on the list (click on full list)

follow the instructions the site and u are done no odin zues grin

now to use your wireless with out problem for example u want to share ur pc wireless, google this (wpa_supplicant)

download root explorer go to system- bin- go to the end of the list copy or rename the original wpa_supplicant to someting else and move the newly downloaded wpa_supplicant to the list your wireless will start working.

if any problem let me know
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
umm
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Donlokobanty(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
I wil try
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by stave9ja(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
pls the screen of my S2 is broken where can i get it fixed and does anyone have the idea of the cost
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Donlokobanty(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
cyclops4real: so i decide to check the best to root your device with out problem or being scared so i found one smiley

first go to www.unlockroot.com the download the software check if ur device is include on the list (click on full list)

follow the instructions the site and u are done no odin zues grin

now to use your wireless with out problem for example u want to share ur pc wireless, google this (wpa_supplicant)

download root explorer go to system- bin- go to the end of the list copy or rename the original wpa_supplicant to someting else and move the newly downloaded wpa_supplicant to the list your wireless will start working.

if any problem let me know
just got ma droid rooted hw do i go about the CYANOGENMOD9 Installation.
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2012
Don lokobanty: just got ma droid rooted hw do i go about the CYANOGENMOD9 Installation.
did u use the unlocksoftware has directed
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Ossaifamous(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2012
ha desire z and g2 not listed y
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Donlokobanty(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
cyclops4real: did u use the unlocksoftware has directed
Yes. Ve got it rooted remain d custom rom
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
thats the excess of the software it root ur phone if u dont want to install custom rom on it
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Donlokobanty(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
cyclops4real: thats the excess of the software it root ur phone if u dont want to install custom rom on it
I want d custom Tom please. Guide me
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Ossaifamous(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
if u don't want a custom rom!!!
WHAT
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Donlokobanty(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pls. I nid d custom rom guide ASAP
Re: Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
u have to look for that online else were check utube for demonstration

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Root Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 / How To Activate/subscribe Etisalat 1.5gb, 3.5gb, 5gb, 8gb, 10gb Data Plans / Meet the Tecno Pouvoir 2 that comes with 5000mAh battery and 8 MP selfie cam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.