Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Need Help With The Addres Of The Nigerian Custom Federal Operating Unit Ikeja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Help With The Addres Of The Nigerian Custom Federal Operating Unit Ikeja (1046 Views)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Why Do Nigerian Custom Seize Registered Vehicles. Share Ur View / Scam Alert; This Man Trades With "Nigerian Custom's Name" . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With The Addres Of The Nigerian Custom Federal Operating Unit Ikeja by Derekosa: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hi All

I shipped two cars to Lagos some months ago, the agent I used was introduced by the husband of a neighborhood friend, the cars were delivered to my parents without the custom papers and my parents are unable to register the cars so they can put it to use, the agent nor the husband of the Friend no longer answer my phone calls

I paid about $4500 to do the clearing and I was told the agent did pay all the legally required custom duties the last time I spoke to them......., can anyone please help educate me on how to or which custom office I can call to retrieve all the documents pertaining to the cars so they can be registered since all custom duties were paid...... I have also been told that The Nigerian Custom Operating Unit in Ikeja may have information in their system but I have no phone number nor address.

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Negotiate When Your Car Is Bashed / Removal Of Tough Stains On Windscreen / When Will This Container Start Incurring Demurrage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.