Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,955 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? (940 Views)

Commercial Head Urgently Needed In The Marine Sector / The Marine Tech Interview / Does The Marine Industry Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? by Yommykixz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
R
Re: Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? by Yommykixz(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2012
73 views and no reply! Nawa o...
NLers abeg o!
Re: Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? by alaoeri: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Eyah i feel υя pain that's 9ja for u, also have some1 on my neck looking for job similar to this but 'll advice depending on υя location tell the person to search for private boatyard/shipPing companies submit his CV and beg them that he 'll start as apprentice not minding his certificate with time he gain some experience and move on with his carrier that's my little advice. If its lagos he should try apapa who knows he might be fortunate just enter any shipping company be bold enough approach their HR manager and submit υя CV.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Success English Dictionary / Ethic Communication Ltd / NIMASA Test At Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.