Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. (39217 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Police Discover Shrine In Pastor’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2012
The heading was done in bad taste. However, this incessant destruction of innocent lives and properties must be nipped in the bud soonest or else no one should blame the Biroms for reprisals. This is one massacre too many!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by cheddarking(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2012
olyivy:
So the Beroms woke up one morning, killed fulanis, roasted them and ate them?!!

Isnt that what they call selective amnesia?

Does ANYTHING justify cannibalism?
If I killed your mother,you'd be pretty pissed off.
If I killed, Barbecued and ATE your mom with cold beer, you'd probably run mad.

Don't get me wrong,I understand that violence begets violence, and that the Fulani themselves are guilty of so horrible atrocities BUT...

CANNIBALISM? HABA!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Degis(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2012
cheddarking:

Does ANYTHING justify cannibalism?
If I killed your mother,you'd be pretty pissed off.
If I killed, Barbecued and ATE your mom with cold beer, you'd probably run mad.

Don't get me wrong,I understand that violence begets violence, and that the Fulani themselves are guilty of so horrible atrocities BUT...

CANNIBALISM? HABA!

My problem with you is that you are looking at the prism from one angle. Why wasn't the original attackers punished?. Why wasn't the Berom people pacified instead of allowing the matter to degenerate to this level?. What of the various white papers on this issue?. Have they been implemented?. People resort to self help like this cannibalism, when Government refuses to do the needful and as well as the rightful.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by MSabir: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] these people never kill those that did nt touch them. Before u start blaming them,check what d victims do to them first. Letz b frank and stop ths selfishnes or 9ja wl neva progrez
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by sexiestharam(f): 6:00am On Jul 09, 2012
T
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by lillies: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2012
it is high time we dropd dis experimntal project called Nigeria!
cant we c its not workin?

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Bella3(f): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2012
olyivy:
So the Beroms woke up one morning, killed fulanis, roasted them and ate them?!!

Isnt that what they call selective amnesia?
thank u jare. I was about saying same
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Gud1(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2012
It's time to wakeup BIROMITES!!!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by cheddarking(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2012
Degis:

My problem with you is that you are looking at the prism from one angle. Why wasn't the original attackers punished?. Why wasn't the Berom people pacified instead of allowing the matter to degenerate to this level?. What of the various white papers on this issue?. Have they been implemented?. People resort to self help like this cannibalism, when Government refuses to do the needful and as well as the rightful.

This situation is a classic example of ti.t-for-tat violence.
But I ask again, does ANYTHING justify cannibalism?

I put it to you Sir, that if your loved one was EATEN after being murdered, any thoughts of reconciliation possibly left in your mind will be gone forever.
Now imagine the Fulani who in addition to the trauma of seeing a loved one being 'suyarized', subscribe to a religion where corpses treated in this manner may not make heaven implying physical and spiritual death.

Now I ask again for a THIRD time,that if your loved one was EATEN after being murdered, and you had access to military grade weaponry, what would you do(Even if you started the wahala)?

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2012
who killed pastor or fulani? What is government even doing? Very soon they 'll start exaggarating
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by meksroland: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2012
Gowon you can run but you can't hide, the time has come. You must reap what you sow on the innocent Biafran women and children you killed heartlessly. Soon
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by hydoo(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Did the fulani kill the people and pastor or the pastor killed them?
i dey ask bro
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by jennyb2: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2012
i hate d fulanis so much cos of their troulesome nature. my prblm wit dem is dey occupy every state in nigeria and claim ownership at d end if ignored and begin to forment trouble. cant d govt just gather dem and give dem a state and warn dem neva to encroach to oda pples land?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by owobokiri(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2012
Not the most politically correct statement to make, but i'll go ahead anyway: Untill Nigerians realise the urgent need to solve the fulani problem firmly and ruthlessly, this beutiful country won't make one positive step forward. Untill a conscious and effective move is made to reverse the monumental gains made at the expense of Nigerias dignity by Uthman Danfodio and his ideologically forward sons, we will always be left with stuff like this.

The fulani has got the numbers and the goodwill to move west Africa to the right direction. But they are pulling everybody backwards and it all boils down to a penchant to conquer and dominate. A crude habit that dates back to their early contacts with arab warriors. They have always been like this ever since. They are not changing. To a great extent, it can be said that they are victims of their culture. High time we realise that these people need to be saved from themselves,

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Onyejonchi: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2012
God ve mercy
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by wasiudvd(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2012
Sowie as dis does not relate to topic. Part of 3rd mainlad bridge blocked. Hold-up, i mean serious one already on dat bridge as @ 5:3m dis morning.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by gbadexy(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2012
I don't know where the journalist that wrote the story was trained. No clear detail of the role the pastor played or if he too was a casualty.
Incomplete report that even left us more confused and speculating.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by killuminati(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2012
Christianity is an evil religion!!! How the hell will a pastor murder 50 innocent people in the church. *devil worshippers*
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by killuminati(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2012
Waat dem world..........bout mi nuh suprise cos
most alla we dem righteous & never step inna
dem toes fi a dem any one still ave
enemies...............even dem dread man dem
called...........Jesus............during him time pon
earth still ave enemies..........pon say jesus gwan
bout doing good.........healing sick brethens bout
likull & old........badda & good...........still
babylons crucify him inna di bumbo klaat
syle.............wickedest inna di highest
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by pimps: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2012
Injustice begot injustice, jesus is a dumb ass muderfucker nope wonder they kill him.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by nagoma(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2012
jenny b: i hate d fulanis so much cos of their troulesome nature. my prblm wit dem is dey occupy every state in nigeria and claim ownership at d end if ignored and begin to forment trouble. cant d govt just gather dem and give dem a state and warn dem neva to encroach to oda pples land?

My brother, there is no government. That is why criminals are killing people at will for a decade now in Jos. Nobody has been effectively arrested, tried and punished if found guilty-( rule of law is governce and it's absent in Nigeria) . Crime remains a crime whether you kill on behalf of Fulani or on behalf of berom.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by yyb14: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2012
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tribalism(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2012
setting a bad standard and pace.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Did the fulani kill the people and pastor or the pastor killed them?

That is Nigeria junk journalism for you.The article said the people were SUSPECTED to be heading to the pastor's house to seek refuge but was BLUNT that they were being pursued by fulanis.Crime trend has evolved in Nigeria as every crime is being blamed on boko haram.Why would people seek refuge in a pastor's house when there are army barracks and police stations in jos ? 50 people for that matter !
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by kheart(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2012
We all still remember yalwan shandam massacre, d fulanis ve not kill up to 10k n yet u ple dey talk wen dose berom guys kill over 20k of fulanis u hypocrite keep mute. Dem never see anything yet, dey choose wrong set of ple to fight wit cos fulanis always pass deir enimity to deir children.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by chagga(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=pimps]Injustice begot injustice, jesus is a dumb ass muderfucker nope wonder they kil
l himm.. U r d biggest fool the world has ever produced and will ever produce. Go read your koran who is Isa? Idiots who copied the Bible and changed it
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by JojoArmani(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Oh my God . . . . Wen will we hear beta sorry in dis country, may God hear our cry. R.I.P
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by paulokwudiri(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2012
served in Plateu State.....The state is something else
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tribalism(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2012
will the world ever experience peace, even relative peace?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tunapawizzy: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2012
killuminati: Christianity is an evil religion!!! How the hell will a pastor murder 50 innocent people in the church. *devil worshippers*
Are u dat dumb.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by pdpiperpippen: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2012
The pple of plateau state are to blame for d massacre, it is only in plateau that u will catch someone planting a bomb and then hand him over to STF, that's y the fulanis kill u pple like that. Whr was stf wen fulanis were killing u like chiken, u mean to say they didn't hear d gun shots? Well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solomon Lar Is Dead / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.