Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is This Marriage Going To Be A Happy Home - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is This Marriage Going To Be A Happy Home (560 Views)

I Need A Lot Of People To Wish Me A Happy Birthday / Facts Abt Life & Love If U Wish To Remain A Happy Chap In Ur R/ship. / Need A Happy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Marriage Going To Be A Happy Home by bigold(f): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hello Nairalander,

I have a friend and she is into a relationship for about five years now, actually the relationship have not being going fine because the girl said she didnt love the guy, I tols her to leave the guy but she said she can't because the guy made her swear that she will marry him. finally she want to drop the guy but she is afraid of what will happen to her, and she even tell the guy that she didnt love him but the guy said even if she didnt love him she will marry her because he love her. And i don't think the marriage will work because the girl didnt love the guy and i think it will not be a happy home.

please she need some advise please

kindly help out.
Re: Is This Marriage Going To Be A Happy Home by olanajim(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2007
I am always peplexed when I read people saying they don't love someone and therefore can't be with that person. This is traversity of emotional judgement.

What is love? Isn't love supposed to be a verb? Does nouns and verbs mean the same? Weren't verbs supposed to be action words? That is to act? If you don't love someone, definitely you must him.

For being with someone over five years, then love must be there. But the desire to marry due to some factors may not be there. Marriage is not just about love. You can as well love a brute who hit you regularly.

If you know that the elements of successful marriage are absent, then look elsewhere and stop collecting his money. But if it is just about this feeling that are often motivated by the masks on people's faces, then you are missing a point.

(1) (Reply)

Just Moved In.need A Female Friend / Need A Nice Girl Of 19-23 / I Really Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.