Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta (5549 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by mukina2: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2012
Asaba— A National Youth Service Corps, NYSC member has been kidnapped in Delta State.

The state Police Command, gave his name as Uchenna Abueme. It was gathered that he was abducted, weekend along with a boy to his (corper’s) father.

State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Charles Muka, told Vanguard, yesterday, that “about 7:30am, three armed men kidnapped one Uchena Abueme, a male youth corps member and Chinonso Chris, male, sales boy to the Corper’s father while driving in a Camry car on Ekeobi Nwandu Street, Asaba.”

He added that as detectives from Police ‘A’ Division Asaba, closed-in on the gang’s hideout at Okpanam, the gang members abandoned their victims, who eventually escaped into the bush. The search for the corps member in the bush is continuing, but Chris (sales boy) had been found.”

Source
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2012
mukina2:

Source

Hmmm....
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Delta kwenu
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Afam4eva(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Na waoo
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Delta State again, Shameless people. Am waiting for attacks, am prepared.
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Tsmooth1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nigeria dnt care about it ordinary citizen, I know say d corp member organize his own kidnapping, So I dont care, cos we get them plenty!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by bayulll01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
currently on orientation camp in that shit hole state,delta is a disgrace
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by alhussanglegma: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
Now the uncircumcised IDIOTS will say only the North is not safe for the NYSC boys. Stupid Gentiles.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by digitite: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
bayulll01: currently on orientation camp in that shit hole state,delta is a disgrace

why is it a s.hit hole ?
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by ebamma(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
so corpers now dey carry motor go service,or abi dis guy na spoil brat or wetin?
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Chaydee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Am getting scared of dis NYSC of a tin sev... Someone tell me it's not compulsory to serve pls
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by slap1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Delta State again, Shameless people. Am waiting for attacks, am prepared.
Who has the kind of time you do?
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by CY09: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
slap1: Who has the kind of time you do?
U have just touched d lions tail...make i grab some popcorn n chilled drink while i watch d drama wey go apen soon! grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Csami(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
Now the uncircumcised IDIOTS will say only the North is not safe for the NYSC boys. Stupid Gentiles.
of course the north is not safe. Here, they kidnap the rich and return them but there they blow up both the rich and poor. senator Dantong is a witness. For me, is south-south.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
ebamma: so corpers now dey carry motor go service,or abi dis guy na spoil brat or wetin?

Na offence to carry motor go camp?!

Make poverty no give you bad belle towards better thing o!!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
CY09:
U have just touched d lions tail...make i grab some popcorn n chilled drink while i watch d drama wey go apen soon! grin grin grin

Touch Lion tail ke!!

E don enter Lion Cage dey form Daniel for Bible... grin
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Touch Lion tail ke!!

E don enter Lion Cage dey form Daniel for Bible... grin

Where exactly were you when ppl were getting kidnapped? Be at the right place at the wrong time for the next incident, dammit!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
alhussangle@gma:

I'd rather be kidnapped than blown the fhuck up by Normadic, cattlefucking, fulani, Islamic fundamentalist almajiris...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by madridsta007(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
Scenario One:

Corp members are sent to the south, states like Delta State. They go through national service and 'pass-out' after one year. Security risks, possible kidnap. Very unlikely though. In the unlikely event that it happens, a ransom is paid and the kidnapped member is freed and passes-out with his/her colleagues. There is no documented report of corp members killed while kidnapped.

Scenario Two:

Corp members are sent to the north, states like Yobe State, for example. The ruling Islamic sect there already has declared 'Boko' (education) as 'Haram' forbidden. Hence the corp member is haram, an endangered specie. Corp member goes to church, and is among victims blown up by a suicide bomber. Corp member is killed there. If he/she survives, he/she lives through out their life in misery- missing, hands, legs, permanent disability. If the limbs is not blown off, a flying shrapnel can pierce the eye, and the corp member is blinded for life. Or bed-ridden for life. Many unfortunate examples abound in national and international media. Needless to say, all the years of education and financial investment of parents in the life of the corp member is now useless- that is if the corp member survives.

Given the two scenarios, which would you pick, for yourself, if you were a corp member? Honestly? Mr alhussangle@gma, stop being ridiculously silly. Aint you quietly embarrassed?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by snowdrops(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Poor guy. Hope he is found ASAP as he wanders in the bush. Worst case scenario, he may be kidnapped by another gang.
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Where exactly were you when ppl were getting kidnapped? Be at the right place at the wrong time for the next incident, dammit!

They cant kidnap Juju na... Haba !
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
The state of security in Nigeria is just getting worse everyday! I think citizens should be allowed to carry concealed weapons legally as a means to defend oneself if one's security is compromised. This is just crazy, if it's not kidnappers today, its Boko Haram tomorrow!!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Balyz: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Csami: of course the north is not safe. Here, they kidnap the rich and return them but there they blow up both the rich and poor. senator Dantong is a witness. For me, is south-south.
Ha! Im presently doing my service in jere local govt. Dats d heart of maiduguri town and ive never come across violence. I only read about it in the papers.
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
Balyz: Ha! Im presently doing my service in jere local govt. Dats d heart of maiduguri town and ive never come across violence. I only read about it in the papers.

I Pray it remains so for your sake, lest we read about you in the papers.
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by bayulll01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
digitite:

why is it a s.hit hole ?
eediot ask ur stu1d governor
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
bayulll01:
eediot ask ur stu1d governor

Did you have to call him an iidiot?!

Are you that childish?! He asked you a simple question that didnt deserve that..
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by bayulll01(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
ebamma: so corpers now dey carry motor go service,or abi dis guy na spoil brat or wetin?
i dnt blame u since u and ur entire clan never owne a bicycles not to talk of buying wheel cover,dejected pathetic fool may purverty be urs 4eva
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by oomen(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=alhussangle@gma] And what makes you think the kidnappers are not possibly from the north?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by bayulll01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Did you have to call him an iidiot?!

Are you that childish?! He asked you a simple question that didnt deserve that..

i gues u wore a google or u dint see the abusive words he use,jobles pathetice scavengers roaming in nairaland
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2012

Poverty bad sha!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by jamil2(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Very interesting story, now no where in naija is safe for the corps members to serve!
Re: NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta by INFO70: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Delta (warri) no dey carry last grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Issue Of 'change Of Name': How To Go About It. / Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A / NYSC A16 Check Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.