Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz (1055 Views)

I Need 300k Loan To Execute A Lucrative Agro Contract / A MUST Read(cheapest And Most Lucrative Biz To Start In December) / Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by Masterseg: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2012
I need a business partner for a unfailing lucrative biz idea that i have.
very profitable.you can call me on +2348058725027
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
don't u think people would like to have more information, like ur location, type of biz, etc before they waste their money on credit?
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by Masterseg: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2012
Why looking for work, when you can start doingsomething on your own.Is not a must that it must be PH,As fresh graduate why are you dying when you can live.All those transport you are wasting searching for work,why can't you gather and get this PHONE BIZ start. Location-PH,biz type is buying and selling of phones with a display unit and phone accessories both from china and Nigeria,low risk biz with high profit,when you buy a phone of N4000 from the wholesaler or retailer,you can sell at the rate of N7500.and many it all depend on how much you will like to make.
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by chemashie(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Can you give me the link to such business. Is it profitable in lagos? Plx send to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by Masterseg: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yes it is
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by chemashie(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2012
Pls mail me then.
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by Masterseg: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
if you are serious about it call me
Re: Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz by chuks4380: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2012
Buy high quality granite from our quarry site in Akampa, Cross River state and have it delivered to you anywhere in the country including Rivers state, Abia, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Imo and there environs.

our stone come in different colors ranging from black to dark and light grey.

our stones come in different affordable prices depending on the aggregate size of the stones e.g

3/4 inch for #3600 per ton
1/2 inch for #3600 per ton
1 inch for #3600 per ton
stone base (mixed material) 2700
dust (sand) for #500 per ton

please the prices does not include the cost of transportation and
delivery, but we also handle the delivery at a very affordable cost
depending on the destination

To make your orders and for more enquieries please chuks on 08034180868

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dangote Sugar @ 8700 Per Bag / Please,i Need A Local Supplier Of Hardwood Charcoal Packaged In 50kg Nylon Bags / Blco 1st Quarter Allocation, 2013 Opec Needed Urgently By A Genuine Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.