Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Downloading Problem Help Me! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Downloading Problem Help Me! (706 Views)

Downloading Problem With IDM On Mozilla Firefox 40beta / Downloading Problem Please Help / Downloading Problem (with Torrents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Problem Help Me! by UNLEASHED(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
I just downloaded google earth on my system and after downloading, a dialog box came telling me an error occured when executing the programand i should free up some space on my hard drive. I think i still have enough memory on my system and if i want to free up space on my hard drive, How will I do that?
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by rabbiiii: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
call me on 08083097647 so i call tell you what to do.
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by sawyerrken(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2007
rabbiii, if u could just tell the dood wht to do here! angry
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by Maleeq(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2007
rabbiiii:

call me on 08083097647 so i call tell you what to do.
I still dont understand why some people would come onto a public forum, and instead of responding directly or keeping numb, would asked to be contacted privately!

If you are a business person, spend some ca$h on proper adverts else where abeg!
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by Maleeq(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2007
@Unleashed

Do this:

1- In My Computer, R[b]ight click[/b] on the drive that you want to free space up on and selects the "properties" option.
2- On the "General" tab, click on the "Disk Cleanup" button.
3- You get provided with some options above activities that could free up disk space for you. Check the options you want or simply select everything. On the top of the dialog, you'll see an estimate disk space that would be freed up.
4- You could also click on the "More Options" tab and select "Cleanup" under the "System Restore" group option. This would remove obsolete restoration data.
5- When satisfied with the options you have selected, click on OK.

Additionally, the OS has no way of knowing which files on your systems, created by you, that are unnecessary besides the last access date. So, look through your drives and delete files you dont need anymore(Delete them permanently by holding down the [b]shift [/b]key while you press delete. Doing otherwise sends the file to your recycle bin which still consumes drive space). For this option, thread with caution and not delete system files.
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by sawyerrken(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2007
unleash in addition u can use Crap Cleaner, its an application tht takes a lot of crap from ur pc.
link >>
http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
Re: Downloading Problem Help Me! by UNLEASHED(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thank you so much man!!

(1) (Reply)

Wimax In Warri / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency, Click Here / I Need A Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.