Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,996 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? (5807 Views)

Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / Girls,ladies Do You Agree To This Rapist Punishment? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? by Egbagirl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
Revolva:
Shut up I bet you the numbrs of guys knows much about e books than ladies between the age of 18 to 35 ok
When girls never fit read hand held book na e book even with their ipad bold 5 galaxy tab wey half of dem use their kitten take buy am you can't see an e book there just pictures musical vid and all sort of movies I know of many babes dat rock dis gadgets but never seen any important thing they bout it for mugu dey always pay na

*sigh* smh. I have no words really. Its a waste of time trying to argue this out. Peace!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? by Revolva(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
Egba girl:

*sigh* smh. I have no words really. Its a waste of time trying to argue this out. Peace!

Why run away the problem is that you retaliated as if the OP was dissin all ladies its just a fact he was tryim to stress
Re: Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
stargrip: Tanx all for d diffrent comments, bt still is of the obvious truth dat rarely do gurls buy ebooks even if they do, is of every possibility dat they got dat for free, bt dt aside. The point is most gurls are not moved to the digitized world of acquiring gud infomation even wen is free they hardly go for it. Though, is quite ok wit does of u gurls who said u download ur ebooks for free but truly dats not impressive wen looking @ d luxury stuffs u gurls cud spend a futune for. Well i'l also like to conclude dis for now & is goin out to some of u gurls who responded & takin it personal dt dis is not sexism

Oh but it is very sexist because guys also don't buy e-books very much in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold The 3 UAE Guys Deported For Being 'too Handsome'(pics) / Shocking Facts About Alex Ibru, Maiden Ibru, Ikeja Hotel And Other Family Issues / Pictures Of 2013 Gunness World Record Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.