Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,448 members, 7,974,836 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

[b]learn Server 2008 And Exchange Server As A Pro: Work With Expertise.[/b] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [b]learn Server 2008 And Exchange Server As A Pro: Work With Expertise.[/b] (793 Views)

NYSC Certificate(2008) And BSC (2011): Urgent Advise Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]learn Server 2008 And Exchange Server As A Pro: Work With Expertise.[/b] by dafidiit1: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
You can get any job through connection. IT job is not an exception, but one thing I know is this: you may not leave that level if you do not possess the skill required. Over the years, my approach to training is not just to help people pass exams, besides, anyone one can pass exam (thanks to dumps). You seldom find trainers out there that can train you for the job, but I can.

My area of expertise is on Windows Server Technologies. My tools are Windows Servers and Exchange Servers. I’ve been training for about 4 years, so, it’s my passion that still makes me stick to you guys.

1. Windows Server 2008
2. Exchange Server 2007
3. Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V

Money? If I see your drive to learn, then money won’t be an issue. At least I give more value than most popular IT training brands that collect so much and read textbooks (I fell victim to their pranks, and advert bait once) .

Kick off Date: July 4, 2012
Venue: 12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

In this training, you’ll get;
Mentoring, coaching, job support, 100% hands-on, etc.

Trainer
Adekugbe David Folorunsho
(mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts, mcitp,itil, mcsa-cloud)
davidadekugbe@dafidiitsolutions.com
foleywonder@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To All Batch 'A' 2014 On Their POP / Nysc Exception Letter / Help On Non Payment Of Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.