Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Guys I'm Planning The Greatest Racket In World History,wanna Join The Fray.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys I'm Planning The Greatest Racket In World History,wanna Join The Fray.? (770 Views)

5 Things You Didnt Know About Pablo Escobar. The Greatest Businessman Of Alltime / Help Guys! I'm A Totally Lost! / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys I'm Planning The Greatest Racket In World History,wanna Join The Fray.? by Mcleo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
hello guys,this is for the wise ones who want to make it real big.the thing is i've got this idea that can yield millions for u. if u wanna join the train u've got to call or mail me one -on-one.mcleodavids2@yahoo.co.uk,07033801718 for info.its real!
Re: Guys I'm Planning The Greatest Racket In World History,wanna Join The Fray.? by presido1: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hey dude spill the stuff right now or forever hold your racket.
Re: Guys I'm Planning The Greatest Racket In World History,wanna Join The Fray.? by Legendary(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2007
I second that motion Presido1

(1) (Reply)

Woodin For Sale / Gatewayclub Account For Sell / A Shocker About Internet Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.