Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (5555 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
i thank God for niger wen nor get law becos if a lady slap me for Oshodi i kill am and if she slap me for Opebi allen i enter the same bus with her and wait wen she reach quiet place and wosh her slap too why woman go slap me even my wife or babe i nor go take am likely with her no sex 4 2 months 4 her.Just kidding.
But wat wud a guy do that wud make a lady wear him slap think of it cos i have been slapped once by a lady sha that was way back guy hell fire open that day so u see
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by princeonx: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
You guys answer this question like its one big deal! All you need to do as a perfect gentle man is kiss your palm if possible rob it on the floor and wash her a clean! remember CLEAN not dirty slap across the face! remember ACROSS not the chic! how hard is that? grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by klassyguy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
If the girl's my babe, I'll simply give her a hard cold stare and walk out without a word. i count those men that beat women as weaklings and not men. Just leave the babe's presence and don't even bother calling or getting across to her, and i bet my two balls she'll come back begging you to forgive her. it works all the time.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Vuitton(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2007
Simple.

Pin her down on the floor and give her some thug passion wink
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by temmysexy(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2007
Vuitton:

Simple.

Pin her down on the floor and give her some thug passion wink

hmmmmm, tongue tongue
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by desgiezd(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2007
What a man should do when a woman hits him? CRY of course!
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by MasterUwem(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2007
what kind of SLAP i think the slap must be a sign of love, she can't slap somebody she is not close to, and probably someone she doesn't lvu.

so her slapping u is for love pls.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Vuitton(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
temmysexy:

hmmmmm, tongue tongue

Guess you would like that wink Yeah tongue Hola
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Iyanlax: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
What should a man do when a woman hits him?

The same as a woman should do if a man hit her, RUN LIKE THE WIND shocked
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by cecegorz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2008
just lick ur lips tongue tongue tongue

look bewildered embarassed embarassed embarassed

, then break into a wide smile grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by sagitarius(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
It's very simple,if a woman slaps u, slap her back grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by sagitarius(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
It's very simple,if a woman slaps u, slap her back grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2008
cecegorz:

just lick your lips tongue tongue tongue

look bewildered embarassed embarassed embarassed

, then break into a wide smile grin grin grin grin

totally. nothing baffles an angry person more than that kind of reply. if i was a guy and i could see the pettiness of the issue that caused the slap, instead of getting angry, i go begin laff sef. she'll be too shocked to speak

FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND ONLY
then the best part: if she starts hitting again, just pin her down and kiss her till she's calm. no worries.

but if it is outside, ah! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ROUGH PLAY! guys please just walk away. i'm begging for her sake. she knows not what she does.

FOR OTHER WOMEN:
Walk away and dont talk. it'll just make her look petty and irrational.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by sylvao2000(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2008
@poster just pray for her and walk away she will feel the pain for real
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by jkpretty(f): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2008
Guys, why r u being agressive over this issue. When a very sweet girl slaps u, well i think its a compliment. grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Esss(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2008
Lay her down, and flog the shit out of her. grin

Just kidding.

Walk away for she knows not what shes doing. wink
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by yimiton(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2008
Turn the other side
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

Turn the other side

of
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by tkb417(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2008
my babe? slap me?
how? why? if my babe slaps me, ill think i'm having a nightmare. . .
but, i think that will be the end of it.

i wont slap her sha cos if i do. . .(fill in d gap) smiley
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by opuro(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2008
if for any reason your babes slap you,
it show that
1 she have no respect for you
2 you a fool inlove
3 she can never dream of you as his super man!

A WOMAN WANTS HER MAN TO BE STRONG
AND LOVE HIM FOR HIS WEAKNESS
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by sylvex(f): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
Jack her a upper-cut or better still give her a TKO (Technical Konck-Out) grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by waterworks(f): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2008
hmm after the hot slap**********
walk close to her look her in the eyes fuming with anger
raise your hand set for on correct backhand slap as she cringes just pause in the air look in her eyes for a few seconds and walk away. that will put fear in her she wont do it again at the same time make her guilty so she runs back begging. hehe!
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by osisi5: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2008
If the woman is a fiancee or serious girlfriend,break it off immediately.
She has a terrible temper.
You don't want your wife fighting traders at aswani market for not giving her good deals.

If you're already married,give her a choke hold and warn her sternly never to try that nonsense or else,she'll be getting reunited with her late grandmother them.
She'll get the message.

If she's just some girl you run around with,walk out and keep walking.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by minto(m): 1:53am On Jan 22, 2008
jkpretty:

Guys, why r u being agressive over this issue. When a very sweet girl slaps u, well i think its a compliment. grin

and such compliment is worth returning in a very sweet manner. grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by stick2clem(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2008
A SLAP!! talkin abt me.im going to bounce back, Slappin has nothing to do with our love, Im going to return double HOT PEPPE SOUP SLAPS, and then when she apologise i'll do the same( OH BABY IM SORRY) Thts it, but im sure she must have learned her lesson, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
there are thousands of ways a man can retaliate instead of really slapping the lady in question back. it all depends on the man
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
A woman should slap me? ahhhhhhhhh. i will spoil the world that day. First i will do, i will reply back with a heavy slap on her. after a moment i will load her her with sex which she will never forget that day in a run
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by H2O2: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
Oh my God, no comment. I don't know what the devil in me would do.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by ebila(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
@poster,
There r a thousand ways of getting at a woman without being physical.Matured men employ these ways in dealing with their spouses.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by JCzAr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
My woman has no right to hit me because I won't be worth being hit. . . . but if she does, I have nothing to do.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by banom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
If a woman slaps me on my left chic,i will turn the other one for her.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by JCzAr(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
banom:

If a woman slaps me on my left chic,i will turn the other one for her.
The Bible says so.

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! / Do "Virgin Guys" Exist?