Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (15714 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kiuusm(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
nagoma:

Igbo armed robbers invaded our estate and killed two men and robbed us of our properties , will you recommend an end to all Igbo's ? Why can't NL separate crimes and criminals from tribes and communities? we are complicating matters and the GEJ government will continue in it's downward spiral until crimes are considered as crimes and the criminals pursued and punished as criminals - not as Fulani herdsmen, not as PDP funders, not as PDP reps, not as a Muslim Sect not as Igbos but as criminals who acted contrary to Nigerian laws.

Very well spoken I like that. we should stop generalizing things.
Thanks bro.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by desthan(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Da infamous: na to day..................as bob marley says,things are not the way it use to be, wont tell no lie,we are livinig through the past if u listen carefully now u will hear,natural mystic blowing through the air i wont tell no lie.They keep them down................many more will have to suffer many more will have to die dont ask me why........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg90Qj2ApU

My brother. . . one love

you have spoken just like the great marley. . . only the wise would know that the first and last trumpet has been blown. . . don't ask me why!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gbadexy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
Where are the OPC, its high time they step up their game. We need action not words. Can't the police storm under that bridge instead of driving in the comfort of their vehicles above it.
Apparently the are based around the place they repeatedly attack from.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by solayemi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
That long bridge is a terrible place, in march ds year on our way to lagos our bus had a fault arnd 6 p.m. on dat bridge, ppl were just telling us to leave d vichle and run 4 safety because we wl b attacked in no time by d fulanis under d bridge.na so we waka leave motor o.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by chineds(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
lacasa:

Tnk u

No be only herdsmen na horsemen sef

Mtcheeu

My brother, lets not be sentimental over this issue. Two months ago to be precise, my blood brother was attacked and robbed along with others but this time around along benin bypass. No be small thing ooo! We only thank God that no one died. How was this confirmed? A fulani woman who was among the victims pleaded with them in their own language.

It is just a pity my people but one day- one day, monkey will go market e no go come back again
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by dont8(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why can't we call criminals their name, CRIMINALS! Any group of people can disguise as herdmen to perpetrate crime, mind you, while two criminals one with gun will get arrested easily, the one with arrow and bow will go away as a normal member of the society.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Exponental(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
I foresee raiding soon!
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
killing of a general. that is unfair
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why are all these herdsmen allowed to carry dangerous weapon like bow and arrow, sword roaming everywhere.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ishmael(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
Wily+Wily:
Fulanis have finally taken over Yorubaland
I thought it was only kwara and kogi o!
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Eifeh(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
O P C should visit that side before is to late
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by sarutobie(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Da infamous: na to day..................as bob marley says,things are not the way it use to be, wont tell no lie,we are livinig through the past if u listen carefully now u will hear,natural mystic blowing through the air i wont tell no lie.They keep them down................many more will have to suffer many more will have to die dont ask me why........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg90Qj2ApU

Natural mystic
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ishmael(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
Adetayo100: Why are all these herdsmen allowed to carry dangerous weapon like bow and arrow, sword roaming everywhere.
Try moving around ur vicinity with ur small pistol or double barrel and see. There is need for govt to give a proper definition of a dangerous weapon in nigeria; because that of the fulani is seen as part of their culture and nobody harrasses them; while that of others, like southerners who prefer to hold guns is seen as a big crime.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ishmael(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
This things have been planned long ago. Why do u think the fulani man who is IGP removed police check points on our highways? It's for easy movement and passage of weapons and easy way of attacking xtains and southerners without being noticed. Let's ask for our check points to be returned back.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by slimghost(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
On yoruba soil again? Where is dayokanu? Pls come and bash igbos now. Spineless coward!
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tjadeba(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ever since I started hearing about the way these Fulani people rob motorists,what baffles me is what they use the money they steal in doing.They are people who don't live ostentatious lives..they don't ride cars,they don't build mansions...what is the intended use of the money they kill people for? Do they use it to acquire more cows? Or bury it in the ground as they were once famed for..I detest their brutal way of robbing motorists and I pray army guys go under that long bridge to deal with them over this issue..they should be wiped off if necessary..RIP Soldier
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by piragirl(f): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
sayusuf: so whenever there is killing, its heardsmen..north heardsmen, south heardsmen..west heardsmen east heardsmen.every killing, heardsmen..no more robbers, only heardsmen.very soon, if your father die, u wil blame heardsmen.mtsww
weither they are heardsmen or not,all i have to say is this.anytime you happen to find yourself @long bridge ibadan lagos xpress road&your car develop fault.don't tink about it twice .start running& pls dnt stop.i know what am talking about......
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by adonisyung(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
sayusuf: so whenever there is killing, its heardsmen..north heardsmen, south heardsmen..west heardsmen east heardsmen.every killing, heardsmen..no more robbers, only heardsmen.very soon, if your father die, u wil blame heardsmen.mtsww
bloOd sucking pig......keep killing one day shall be your turn .....beast
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by manosteel(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2012
A gentle military commander, so gentle that he found it difficult to defend himself in the face of danger.
Re: Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by alkev66(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Good night to an officer and a gentleman.............my general and my in-law RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.