Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

New Games__answer With A Question: ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Games__answer With A Question: ! (724 Views)

Answer To A Question That Will Marvel You (very Hilarious) / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Games__answer With A Question: ! by dot2002(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2007
example i start with,

YOU WANT TO COME TO NIGERIA.? grin

(next poster continue with) your answer could be

start with

>>>>>>WOULD I HAVE TO PAID FOR IT, ?

next person might be to come and do what embarassed

next answer might be

to come and taste naija ladies and so on,
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by topeteadr(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2007
@poster, u hv a serious case of madness here, wtf are u saying.
My GOD! 'yaba left side' re not working hard lately, what da hell is this numbfcu!< doing out on the streets.
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by dot2002(m): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2007
some people should never have left the colonies in the first place, you are so cheap you can't see simple sense in logic or at least make one up.Why can't you come up with a topic and let me pick your pin-size brain to pieces without resorting to personal name calling. aggressive monkey your kinds make forum irrelevant, if you can't respect whatever nonsense i posted critic it, maybe that is what i wanted but don't bring me to your class, i have started more volatile thread than this and more or less will still come. Mr sane shmok.
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by dele9000(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2007
Now this's funny. . .
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by Migines(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2007
@DOT
pls 4give TT datts how he behaves. He dozn knw dat u cant read too well so u wunt knw dat this is the "JOKES" section and not "FORUM GAMES". We av only enuf patience to tolerate "one-word association". Pls dont mind TT.
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by dot2002(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2007
had it been that he asked are you mad! or does it mean you write hanging from the ceiling, i or somebody with a bit of brain would have gladly replied probably by asking another question that requires an answer but calling me names, you dare not call your mum and sisters if you are man enough. out of order that is. silly bully
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by snugle: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2007
@ All and Topic

I guess the game is over before it even started.Such sad life.
Guess we should start a thread on that
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by snugle: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2007
@ Dot2002

Could you please read Migines post a second time. I think Hes got something INBETWEEN THE LINES
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by snugle: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2007
Migines:

@DOT
please 4give TT datts how he behaves. He dozn knw that u can't read too well so u wunt knw that this is the "JOKES" section and not "FORUM GAMES". We av only enough patience to tolerate "one-word association". Please don't mind TT.

@ Migines

TRUE!. now dont this look familiar? thinking where iv heard it
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by Migines(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2007
@dot2002
dont mind TT
@snuggle
<no comment>
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by ravenzord(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2007
dere's already a thread lik dis in d games section,let's direct dot dere,e be lik say she miss road
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by benjay1(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2007
@All Na waooo, make ona free d babe naaa. She wan popular for room, we can all help her achieve that.
@dot2002 Let's continue the game ,

dot2002:

example i start with,

YOU WANT TO COME TO NIGERIA.? grin

(next poster continue with) your answer could be

start with

next person might be to come and do what embarassed

next answer might be

to come and taste naija ladies and so on,

DOESN'T YOU HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLING TO PAID FOR IT ?.
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by Migines(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2007
@snuggle
familiar? Wat'chu mean?
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by dot2002(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2007
even if i'm trying to be popular, which i really don't see the point to be honest, at least i treid its not trying at all that is worse.
the fool has lost the plot of what should have been a cracking funny thread cry cry cry cry
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
ok guys lats take it this way grin U ARE MAD! grin

SOM1 CONTINUE FROM HERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by benjay1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
@clemcykul Before we start, i go like know who you dey refer to:
dot2002, MIGS or TT because na these three people i believe say get some elements of SKOI SKOI (KOLOMENTAL)
Re: New Games__answer With A Question: ! by showbobo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Poster

can you even read at allDont tell me you're an undergraduate/graduate.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Ur Worst Is Ban / Toasting Techniques For Ajekpakos / Divine Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.