Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN (909 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Those Writing Uniport Post Ume Come And Make It Your Last!!!! / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply Without Writing Physics In Jamb (2) (3) (4)

Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by kcool2(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2012
a lot of ppl will agree wit me dat d markin was useless in the concluded post ume.....can u imagine dat after all my toilin i had 30 nd i was lyk wtf how can dis b possible........some ppl got 11 out of hundred nd dis were brilliant ppl which i knew very well......pls share ur experience cause i want to know if it was a general marking error PS:science only
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by micoyankee(m): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2012
I was ashame when i checked mine as well, i got 27, and a friend of mine got 20. I don't know how they marked this year post utme in delsu, its mass failure...
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2012
i regret of choosing dat sch all d sake of indigen..After all my EFFORT nd my speed in solvin 2 beat d time only 4 dem 2 gv me anoda person result wch is 19..as they give me another person result..dsame way they wil gv me anoda person Admission IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!'!
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by Ammania: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2012
i can feel ur pains guys cos i also fall here..can u imagine after all my effort and awoko in d sku campuses...readn nd treated all d past questns 4rm 2005-2011 and d least i scored is 65...my spirit was very high after d exam cos i was show of wat i wrote..all they gave me was 33..they repeated alot of questns expecially in chem nd eng
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by micoyankee(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2012
micoyankee: I was ashame when i checked mine as well, i got 27, and a friend of mine got 20. I don't know how they marked this year post utme in delsu, its mass failure...

May God see us through, i can't sit at home for another year, i know God will favor me and my name will be in the admission/merit list in delsu...
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by kcool2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
micoyankee: I was ashame when i checked mine as well, i got 27, and a friend of mine got 20. I don't know how they marked this year post utme in delsu, its mass failure...
serious mass failure infact i tire 4 dat school....bt lets wait nd see sha.......do u know when dat list is coming out
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by kcool2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
SLEEMYDRIZ: i regret of choosing dat sch all d sake of indigen..After all my EFFORT nd my speed in solvin 2 beat d time only 4 dem 2 gv me anoda person result wch is 19..as they give me another person result..dsame way they wil gv me anoda person Admission IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!'!
amen ohh....wetin dey my mind say i go get nah at least 55...dis ppl no try for us at all.....which course did u put
Re: Wrote A Science Course In Delsu Post Ume-come IN by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
kcool2: amen ohh....wetin dey my mind say i go get nah at least 55...dis ppl no try for us at all.....which course did u put
GEOLOGY wat abt u

Laspotech P-utme Result Is Out / I Applied For Microbiology But I Dnt Have Maths In O'level / Scraping Of Jamb, Neco Will Lead To Job Loss - NLC