Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Visa To Nigeria Approved ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Nigeria Approved ! (2154 Views)

Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by hollirigth(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2007
I appplied for a visa to Nigeria through the Nigerian immigration website and everything went through successfully without any middleman or agent. I commend the efforts of the government in this regard. Application fee and everything was done perfectly online. This is a very good development, the only problem though is that the officials don't pick up the phones, and this could be frustrating sometime especially if you want to make a change to your submitted application. I look forward to an exciting visit,  smiley
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by plaque: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2007
Well considering the fact that you posted this at 2:20AM GMT+1, it would suggest that you also call the 'officials' at around the same time, people in Nigeria, usually go to bed at about 11:30, and fall asleep at about 12:15.

You should endeavour to call them at Nigerian standard daylight timing conventions. tongue

Also, you might want to lodge in a hotel when you arrive (just saying) ,
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by awonboiz: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ POSTER

HOPE U SABI YA WAY FOR YONDA WEN U GET THERE undecided, abi u b jjc grin
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by omoge(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
poster, pls post the website you used.
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by awonboiz: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
@omoge

u sef no get 9ja P?
NA WA O! kiss
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by omoge(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nilly is in Jos. am trying to helep my friend who is coming. i dey Nig so i no need passport cuz i love my country i no go lie, na inside the dorty i go live and lipsrsealed if you push me, i push you, grin grin
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by awonboiz: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2007
@omoge

o girl, wt dat Nilychester, u sure say no b yahooze u be
well no blame me, neva been to jos to sabi say Nilly de 9ja, embarassed
well sha jos say de cold like jd now, abi kiss

nothing de happen grin
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by inspiredm(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
I wish Nigerian Citizens can also go to US immigration website to apply for US visas, and it would be approved hitch free as long as you submit genuine documents, but Hell No !!!! Nigerians have to stand for hours, queue in Sun, wait several months before appointments can be booked online, and at last wait to be told that "Sorry Your Visa to the USA cannot be approved".
I think Nigerian Embassies need to tighten up as well.
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by omoge(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by ogbotobo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ poster,
You actually paid an application fee? And who needs a middle man or agent to help him/her to get a visa? Are you sure you haven't been 419d? If I had to commend the Nigerian government on their efforts, then it would be for their very latest "Come and visit Nigeria" campaign as published on their official website in Germany:
Simplified issuance of visas/entry permit to intending visitors, such that they can get it immediately on application. Tourists arriving our ports with return tickets, are also issued with visas on the spot.
Security agencies, including customs and immigration have been oriented to discharge their duties promptly to eliminate inconveniences by visitors at entry points.

Now, THEY wouldn't lie to us, would they?
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by hollirigth(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2007
The application is two parts,one is electronic and the other one by paper. For detailed info on how to apply visit the following websites if you applying from US, no middleman needed:
www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/immigration.shtml (to download paper application)
www.portal.immigration.gov.ng (for online application)
www.immigration.gov.ng (for electronic payment)
Yes, getting US visa is a kind of tight, maybe because so many people do apply for it. Aslo I wouldnt know the relationship between the US and Nigeria Govt on immigration 'because some countries do have bilateral agreement to visit US without visa, and they allow US citizens to enter their countries without visa too.
I will definitely stay in an hotel.
Thank ya all
Re: Visa To Nigeria Approved ! by vikiviko(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2007
Good to know you achieved this online with the fforts of the Nigerian Immigration.

We will be expecting to hear from you when you finally arrive Naija

Compliments of the SEASON

(1) (Reply)

Howmuch Is Ticket To Dubai? / Archaeologists Discovered Remain Of Explorer Who Named Australia In London(Pics) / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.