Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jonathan Consult The Queen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Consult The Queen (907 Views)

Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England / Who Killed The Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Consult The Queen by ceah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
"President Jonathan met with the Queen of England and asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip off her cup of tea."Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."The Queen pushed a button on her intercom."Please...send David Cameron in here, would you? "

David Cameron walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please. David, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me." "Yes! Very good”, said the Queen.

Jonathan came back home and asked Namadi Sambo his Vice President the same question.

"Sambo,” he said, “Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure, said Sambo."Let me get back to you on this" He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, one night, he ran into Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla. Sambo asked,
“Ngozi, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?”

Ngozi answered sharply, "That's easy, it's me!”

Sambo smiled, and said, "Thanks!" T hen, he went back to speak with Jonathan."Your Excellency, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla”

Jonathan got up angrily, frowning , he said to Sambo “No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I don't have intelligent people around me.! You dummy! The answer is David Cameron!!!”

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by ceah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Front Page Please!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by Exponental(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
ceah: Front Page Please!!! grin
why? Are u new here? Havent u read same b4? All u did was change d names......
Though I wore a smile.
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Another modified copy and paste joke!

Go get a life.....op
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
ceah: Front Page Please!!! grin
front page ko, front page ni!
Old stale yoke!
Its happened to even be my third joke on nl 2010!
No be only front page, na back page u go see.....
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by ceah(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please! Shut up guys...i dont care if you have seen the joke before or not...i saw something on facebook and it looks so interesting and decided to share with the reasonable ones here and you telling me jack...now dont get me angry.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by vinkolo: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
@ Mogul abi na Mugu. This idiot cald mugu is always busy teling people to go and get life for theirselves but he hadn'nt any life. Mugu answer me, what makes u tink u have a life? Hopeless Nigerian. The day I get u, realy u must taste the diff btw civilian and military.
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
vinkolo: @ Mogul abi na Mugu. This idiot cald mugu is always busy teling people to go and get life for theirselves but he hadn'nt any life. Mugu answer me, what makes u tink u have a life? Hopeless Nigerian. The day I get u, realy u must taste the diff btw civilian and military.

Shut up mr.Mouth! I've seen your type more than a hundred times...
Empty vessel that makes the loudest noise......

And for your info.you don't have a life. so u better go and get one and stop barking.

Lifeless bastard!
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
seen this joke more than 15 times
Re: Jonathan Consult The Queen by ceah(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
bashy_demy: seen this joke more than 15 times

NOT 50 TIMES ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Oh Why!...baba God / What Would You Do If? / Correct Definations Of Some Terms With Perfect Examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.