Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Shining Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shining Face (687 Views)

Get Healthful, Shining Skin Obviously With Fruit And Orange Oil / Shining Skin Obviously With Fruit And Orange Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shining Face by Tbase2: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
Okay guys i dont know how to say this but just read too it and reply pls if you have a solution last week monday when i went to work my work place became a strange ground to me because people would'nt just stop stearing at me i became nervours and scared also until one of my colleague came to me and said "Tee you are shining oh" that was when i now realise something might have change overnight i then ran to the bathroom and i stared at the mirror and i realise i was realy shining my skin but this week it back to my fair skin colour so what am saying his that i do get this shining face miracle from time to time but i will need it to be permanent so am looking for some kind of cream or something that can do the job of making me permanently shinning pls guys dont slate me okay if you have any cream or stuff that can do the job for me pls reply thanks to all of you

1 Like

Re: Shining Face by Tbase2: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
krnl: Drink plenty of water and use omega 3 supplements, easy
okayyyyyy thanks but what how and where can i get this omega 3 supplement

(1) (Reply)

Six Tips To Overcome Obesity / Nigerian Lady Wàkes In D Mortuary 2days After Death / Throwback Thursday: Remembering ‘where There Is No Doctor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.