Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur (part 1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur (part 1) (701 Views)

Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) / How To Become A Great Entrepreneur(part 1) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur (part 1) by lekansy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DO
Some people may not believe in your venture. But what is important is that you believe in it. If you yourself are not convinced in what you are trying to achieve, it is highly likely that you will not achieve it. This is why it is important that you enter into a business venture that you believe in or have faith in. If you are offering a product for example,do you believe in its quality, in what it can do, in what it can provide to your customers? you yourself believe in what you offer,you will be more motivated and more driven to sell it.And your customers will feel this because it will emanate from you. This will attract them.For more Infomation visit http://lekanbabarinde..com/
Re: How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur (part 1) by jayone4rill: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
Discover how to make money online with little, without any stress....after you join through my link i will show you the new strategy that i discover to make more money online with a little effort....but this secret for those join my link. for more detail check out my link.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Any Venture Capitalists In Nigeria. / What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? / I Need Advice On Starting A New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.